whats wrong with my macbook help

Mattsk

so i got this old unibody 2010 macbook early this year and recently i was opening the laptop and replaced the hard drive with a ssd

and then i turn the macbook on and all the speakers go and they all sound distorted what caused this

and would a new speaker fix this

i was reading someone having a similar issue where his speakers went and when he replaced them it didn't change anything

so i thought i'd ask before i make the mistake of buying a new speaker and having it not work

mode:a1342

mid 2010

Check to make sure all the connectors are properly inserted and nothing is damaged. Also, look on Rossmann Group's website for a potentially known issue with your model. Lastly, email or call Rossmann Group and direct a question to them to see if they can provide support or give you a quote for a repair.

2 minutes ago, 5x5 said:

Check to make sure all the connectors are properly inserted and nothing is damaged. Also, look on Rossmann Group's website for a potentially known issue with your model. Lastly, email or call Rossmann Group and direct a question to them to see if they can provide support or give you a quote for a repair.

it is all connected i made sure of that just not sure if it can be fixed, headphones work fine 

Make sure the RAM is seated properly.

Phone 1 (Daily Driver): Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G

Phone 2 (Work): Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G 256gb

Laptop 1 (Production): 16" MBP2019, i7, 5500M, 32GB DDR4, 2TB SSD

Laptop 2 (Gaming): Toshiba Qosmio X875, i7 3630QM, GTX 670M, 16GB DDR3

7 hours ago, Mattsk said:

it is all connected i made sure of that just not sure if it can be fixed, headphones work fine 

Contact Rossmann Group and see about sending it to them.