Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
biko24

damage ryzen cpu

Posted · Original PosterOP
19 minutes ago, aisle9 said:

For your friend's future reference, don't buy anything with a CPU cooler that looks like this. And don't buy a CPU period if you can't visually inspect it. Bring an alcohol wipe or two to wipe the thing off. No way in hell should your friend have made that purchase. Way too many red flags with a CPU covered in goop to the point where it can't be inspected and a Wraith Prism brand-freaking-new cooler that looks like a cat sat on it for weeks on end.

Idk what he was thinking. He is not a expert Idk if he was so excided or what. I was Just a guy Who blow whole Day to truble shoot this shit. 

4 minutes ago, Plutosaurus said:

Just think of all the dead skin cells contained within that fan

Hehe good one

5 minutes ago, Plutosaurus said:

Just think of all the dead skin cells contained within that fan

I'm still trying to understand how bad of an environment that system had to have been running in for a Wraith Prism to look like that in 2019. A Wraith Prism! An original Wraith, even an early Wraith Spire or Stealth, sure, ok, maybe, but a Prism? If the original owner had bought that CPU on day one, it would have been running for less than a year and a half. Sixteen months. I know that's long enough to completely fuck up a system, but you'd think someone who spent the money on a custom system would have taken a little better care of their shit than the typical grandmother who buys a cheapo Dell and has the neighbor kid set it up on the carpet next to the cat's litterbox.

Sabre - i7-8086K - MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X - AsRock Z370 Fatal1ty Gaming K6 - 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR4-2400 - 250GB Western Digital Black M.2 NVMe PCIe 3.0x4 - 1TB Inland Professional SSD - 960GB SanDisk Ultra II - 4TB Seagate Barracuda - Corsair RM650i - Fractal Design Meshify C White TG - Noctua NH-C14S

Senketsu - Ryzen 5 1600 - MSI GTX 1050 Ti LP - Gigabyte B450 AORUS M - 16GB "OEM Special" craptastic DDR4-2400 with a stunning green PCB - 500GB Dell M.2 NVMe SSD - Silverstone SF450 - ABS R206-ITX (worst/best case ever) - Wraith Spire

Banzai - i7-6700T - MSI RX 550 LP - Gigabyte GA-B150N Phoenix - 16GB HyperX Fury DDR4-2400 - 240GB Crucial M500 - Seasonic 300W Server PSU - HP Slimline s3200n chassis - Rosewill RCX-775-LP

Harvey Dent - Pentium G3258 - MSI GTX 750 Ti LP - ASUS H81M-C - 16GB Patriot Viper DDR3-1600 - 480GB SanDisk Ultra II SSD (Windows 10) - Vaseky 64GB mSATA SSD (Windows XP) - Corsair SF600 - Athenatech A100BB - Arctic Alpine 11 Plus

1 minute ago, aisle9 said:

I'm still trying to understand how bad of an environment that system had to have been running in for a Wraith Prism to look like that in 2019. A Wraith Prism! An original Wraith, even an early Wraith Spire or Stealth, sure, ok, maybe, but a Prism? If the original owner had bought that CPU on day one, it would have been running for less than a year and a half. Sixteen months. I know that's long enough to completely fuck up a system, but you'd think someone who spent the money on a custom system would have taken a little better care of their shit than the typical grandmother who buys a cheapo Dell and has the neighbor kid set it up on the carpet next to the cat's litterbox.

Original owner bought cpu in december 2018 we know because we Have invoice from store where he bought it. So in 9 months he fuck up cpu completly. Newer se something like that in my 15 years working whit pcs

Just now, biko24 said:

Original owner bought cpu in december 2018 we know because we Have invoice from store where he bought it. So in 9 months he fuck up cpu completly. Newer se something like that in my 15 years working whit pcs

He did that in nine months?!

Dude, if he tries to dodge giving your friend his money back, find him and shove the CPU up his ass, then ask again. If he still says no, the cooler goes up. 

Sabre - i7-8086K - MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X - AsRock Z370 Fatal1ty Gaming K6 - 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR4-2400 - 250GB Western Digital Black M.2 NVMe PCIe 3.0x4 - 1TB Inland Professional SSD - 960GB SanDisk Ultra II - 4TB Seagate Barracuda - Corsair RM650i - Fractal Design Meshify C White TG - Noctua NH-C14S

Senketsu - Ryzen 5 1600 - MSI GTX 1050 Ti LP - Gigabyte B450 AORUS M - 16GB "OEM Special" craptastic DDR4-2400 with a stunning green PCB - 500GB Dell M.2 NVMe SSD - Silverstone SF450 - ABS R206-ITX (worst/best case ever) - Wraith Spire

Banzai - i7-6700T - MSI RX 550 LP - Gigabyte GA-B150N Phoenix - 16GB HyperX Fury DDR4-2400 - 240GB Crucial M500 - Seasonic 300W Server PSU - HP Slimline s3200n chassis - Rosewill RCX-775-LP

Harvey Dent - Pentium G3258 - MSI GTX 750 Ti LP - ASUS H81M-C - 16GB Patriot Viper DDR3-1600 - 480GB SanDisk Ultra II SSD (Windows 10) - Vaseky 64GB mSATA SSD (Windows XP) - Corsair SF600 - Athenatech A100BB - Arctic Alpine 11 Plus

5 minutes ago, aisle9 said:

He did that in nine months?!

Dude, if he tries to dodge giving your friend his money back, find him and shove the CPU up his ass, then ask again. If he still says no, the cooler goes up. 

Yep he bought it in middle off december 2018. He have Time until 11oclock local Time if he not transfer the money we Have his addres and we know where he work. 

1 minute ago, biko24 said:

Yep he bought it in middle off december 2018. He have Time until 11oclock local Time if he not transfer the money we Have his addres and we know where he work. 

Please visit his place of employment and record the hijinks that ensue.

2 minutes ago, aisle9 said:

Please visit his place of employment and record the hijinks that ensue.

We Have those plans if he wont transfer money. 

hello all. i want to all know that we solved the situation whit fuck up ryzen cpu. previus owner transfer money back to my friend and my friend shipped cpu back to him. thanks to all for hellping and se you soon.