New pc build no signal help!

Hi I’ve built a new pc specs are ryzen 3 2200g a320m-s2h motherboard Adata 4x2 gb ddr4 Corsair cx 450watt gpu R7 370 2gb please help monitor no signal!

The motherboard is likely using an ancient BIOS since nobody buys the A320 chipset. Get a store to update it for you or, better yet, return it and get a good one like a B350 or B450

Isn’t there anyway to get it working and thanks 

1 minute ago, AshleyA19 said:

Not without a 1000 series processor. The A320 chipset is very bad at any rate, so most people won't even bother.

2 minutes ago, AshleyA19 said:

Would never recommend a a320 boRd with a new 3rd gen ryzen. Can you return it and exchange for a B450 tomahawk or similar? That board (and others) have USB bios flashback option. (Update bios with USB).

your board first of needs the newest bios and for that you’ll need a first gen ryzen cpu as 2nd gen doesn’t get supported either without a bios update 

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

Contact AMD customer support, tell them your CPU and motherboard, and ask them for the free boot kit they offer. Also, make sure to quote people are use @5x5 so people see your responses

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Do what @fasauceomerecommended, ancient bios for a modern chip just doesn't work out.

If my answer got you to your solution make sure to 'Mark Resolved!
( / . _ . / )