Pc gamers, Can you help me out please

xxxpwlxxx

I would like to build a PC strictly  for Gaming purpose and will have high or good fps frame rate. 

I am just gaming and Normal daily surfing Internet, watching YouTube and some Netflix downloaded movies in my pc. 

Guys what models or brands will you guys recommend or intro me. 

Price is not much a big issue tho.

Do you have a display that you want to use in mind?

What games do you play?

We need *some* type of budget

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Main system: Ryzen 7 7800X3D / Asus ROG Strix B650E / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 32GB 6000Mhz / Powercolor RX 7900 XTX Red Devil/ EVGA 750W GQ / NZXT H5 Flow

I mean I can afford 

400 to 500 usd on CPU

700-800usd on GPU

The other component or parts I will use back my current. 

So my main is cpu and GPU. 

The games that I will be playing are

GTA 5

League of legend 

Black shot 

PUBG 

Battleground 

Planet zoo 

Cs go 

7 minutes ago, xxxpwlxxx said:

I mean I can afford 

400 to 500 usd on CPU

700-800usd on GPU

Make sure you quote people or use @Slottr so people see your responses

this parts list should do really well

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

11 hours ago, xxxpwlxxx said:

I mean I can afford 

400 to 500 usd on CPU

700-800usd on GPU

You have mobo and RAM? Are you planning to use those too? If so, what are they? Also what case and PSU?

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

9 hours ago, LogicalDrm said:

You have mobo and RAM? Are you planning to use those too? If so, what are they? Also what case and PSU?

I do have a Mobo. Is Asus prime Pro x470 and corsair 3000 ram

1 minute ago, xxxpwlxxx said:

Then you can take CPU and GPU from listing @fasauceome posted.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

26 minutes ago, LogicalDrm said:

Then you can take CPU and GPU from listing @fasauceome posted.

Forgot to mentioned my cases are cooler master mb511 and my PSU is Silverstone gold 850w 

42 minutes ago, xxxpwlxxx said:

13 minutes ago, xxxpwlxxx said:

Forgot to mentioned my cases are cooler master mb511 and my PSU is Silverstone gold 850w 

try this then

Primary PC:

1 hour ago, fasauceome said:

Thanks you so much mate

It's seems like many are recommending amd cpu nowadays. 

So Intel core no longer good in gaming even though having faster clock speed and high fps frame rate. 

I am in shock, surprise and overwhelming. 

Before I start this threads, In my mind, maybe there will be many people recommend mostly intel cpu to me. 

But it seems like what I think  and assume is wrong 

7 minutes ago, xxxpwlxxx said:

It's seems like many are recommending amd cpu nowadays. 

So Intel core no longer good in gaming even though having faster clock speed and high fps frame rate. 

I am shock and overwhelming. 

Before I start this threads, In my mind, maybe there will be many people recommend intel cpu to me. 

But it seems like what I think  and assume is wrong 

Intel is still solid for gaming.

3rd gen Ryzen closed the gap quite a bit, and since buying an i7/i9 costs more, and will require a new $150+ mobo just to switch over, there's not a whole lot of reason to suggest it.

If you WANT Intel, you could grab something like:

PCPartPicker Part List
Type Item Price
CPU Intel Core i7-9700KF 3.6 GHz 8-Core Processor $349.89 @ OutletPC
Motherboard Gigabyte Z390 AORUS ELITE ATX LGA1151 Motherboard $169.99 @ Amazon
Video Card Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER 8 GB GAMING OC Video Card $743.98 @ Newegg
  Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts  
  Total $1263.86
  Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-08-13 15:45 EDT-0400  

10 minutes ago, xxxpwlxxx said:

They're good but AMD is cheaper for basically the same thing now.

Primary PC:

I

22 minutes ago, trevb0t said:

Intel is still solid for gaming.

3rd gen Ryzen closed the gap quite a bit, and since buying an i7/i9 costs more, and will require a new $150+ mobo just to switch over, there's not a whole lot of reason to suggest it.

But amd really doing a good job right now. 

In fact the I7 9700k and I9 9900k and I7 8700k are currently cheaper than the amd ryzen, 3700x 3800 and 3900x right now. I see they (Intel) having price drop for their cpu in amazon US. If i remember it correctly. 

So now if I would like to change to Intel cpu, that mean that I will need to have good air cooler, liquid water cooling and Z390 mother board?

I heard Intel cpu doesn't come with a cpu fan /aircooler too

But the things that I am worried will be 

Because currently Only the Intel cpu is cheaper

But I still need to buy a cpu cooler 

And Z390 Mobo .Am I right? 

But this thing isn't cheap tho.

So guys any tips/guide? 

I am not very well versed or have any knowledge in PC/IT stuffs. I am a  Computer dummy 

14 minutes ago, xxxpwlxxx said:

I

But amd really doing a good job right now. 

In fact the I7 9700k and I9 9900k and I7 8700k are currently cheaper than the amd ryzen, 3700x 3800 and 3900x right now. I see they (Intel) having price drop for their cpu in amazon US. If i remember it correctly. 

So now if I would like to change to Intel cpu, that mean that I will need to have good air cooler, liquid water cooling and Z390 mother board. 

I heard Intel cpu doesn't come with a cpu fan /aircooler

But the things that I am worried will be 

Because currently Only the Intel cpu is cheaper

But I still need to buy a cpu cooler 

And Z390 Mobo .Am I right 

But this thing isn't cheap tho.

So guys any tips/guide? 

I am not very well versed or have any knowledge in PC/IT stuffs. I am a  Computer dummy 

Mmm.... a Ryzen 7 3700X is still 20-30 cheaper than a 9700K. 

The 8700K actually matches or falls behind the 3700X in a lot of cases, so no point there...

I'm not saying I would go with Intel in your case. I would just grab a 3700X and a 2080 Super myself, since your current MOBO will work just fine.

The list above are the parts I'd buy for Intel, and I'd grab this cooler. I would also grab this cooler if you want to overclock the 3700X:

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/F3gzK8/be-quiet-dark-rock-pro-4-505-cfm-cpu-cooler-bk022

Guys, When it come to gaming, 

GPU also do play a part /also matter when it come to having fps frame rate? 

From what I have been watching the youtube video on amd vs Intel cpu comparison and benchmark  , and GPU vs gpu channels last few days 

I read and go thru all the comments in the video 

Some people say the following 

Intel cpu are more optimised for game

Intel cpu perform more faster in single thread core count 

Intel are greedy

Intel cpu will need to replace Mobo everytime they release new CPU models 

Intel cpu  got securitys issue 

Intel having higher FPS compare to AMD 

Amd perform better in multi tasking, multi threads, opening program, video encoding and editing and all the office work stuff. More to workstation and gaming. Jack of all trades but master of none 

Cheaper option 

AMD WILL work when smt are turned off. 

This are some of the comments /guides that Iearned on YouTube. 

I am not sure whether they say make sense or are correct.. 

Because there are many amd and Intel fanboys keep trying their best to talk bad about the opponent products and etc

if you want wait until october, r9 3950x + asrock x570 aqua can be great.

13 minutes ago, xxxpwlxxx said:

Guys, When it come to gaming, 

GPU also do play a part /also matter when it come to having fps frame rate? 

From what I have been watching the youtube on pc vs pc , and GPU vs gpu channels last few days 

I saw all the comments in the video and learn that some commenter say all those. 

Intel cpu are more optimised for game

Intel cpu perform more faster in single thread core count 

Intel are greedy

Intel cpu will need to replace Mobo everytime they release new CPU models 

Intel cpu  got securitys issue 

Intel having higher FPS compare to AMD 

Amd perform better in multi tasking, multi threads, opening program, video encoding and editing and all the office work stuff 

Cheaper option 

AMD WILL work when smt are turned off. 

This are some of the comments /guides that Iearned on YouTube. 

I am not sure whether they say make sense or are correct. 

Again, yes Intel (a 9700k or 9900k) will get slightly better FPS in MOST games, due to faster single core.

Again, 3rd gen Ryzen has closed that gap significantly. It's almost just as fast, and yes it has better multi core performance.

You won't need to turn off SMT to get good FPS. Do research on the 3700X in gaming. It's very solid.

16 hours ago, xxxpwlxxx said:

Because there are many amd and Intel fanboys keep trying their best to talk bad about the opponent products and etc

The best intel chips will be better than AMD yes but you already have an x470 mobo and the AMD chip comes with a cooler.

If you go intel you'd need a new mobo and a cooler as well which would bring the price up. 

Again intel would be better but not worth it at the price. You'd be paying something like $10 per frame increase and is that really worth it?

People aren't recommending intel to you just because they're fan boys but because it's the best option for YOUR current situation since you've said you already have an x470 mobo. Plenty of people and most if not all of the people who have already posted in this thread recommend intel builds as well if the situation calls for it. But in your case it makes no sense to recommend you an intel build when AMD matches performance pretty closely and you already have an x470 board.

1 hour ago, celerystruct said:

The best intel chips will be better than AMD yes but you already have an x470 mobo and the AMD chip comes with a cooler.

If you go intel you'd need a new mobo and a cooler as well which would bring the price up. 

Again intel would be better but not worth it at the price. You'd be paying something like $10 per frame increase and is that really worth it?

People aren't recommending intel to you just because they're fan boys but because it's the best option for YOUR current situation since you've said you already have an x470 mobo. Plenty of people and most if not all of the people who have already posted in this thread recommend intel builds as well if the situation calls for it. But in your case it makes no sense to recommend you an intel build when AMD matches performance pretty closely and you already have an x470 board.

I know for sure. 

That why I am considering  between 3700x 3800x?