Can't Access TRENDnet TEG-448WS Web Interface

PenguinMaster

I bought a TRENDnet TEG-448WS 48 Port Gigabit Network Switch only to find I can't access the Web Setup Interface.  I tried both the 192.168.0.1 & 192.168.10.200 IP Addresses that were suggested by the manual.  I've also tried resetting it to factory settings and trying to access the IP Addresses again.  I've tried contacting their customer support and they tried to pull an HP on me and sell me their extended support plan instead of helping me.  Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do?

If you need me to follow up on something, please quote or tag me.

Are you on the same LAN segment as it's default IP? If not, you need to connect directly with a desktop or laptop and set your IP within the 192.168.0.x and 192.168.10.x networks to see which it decides to respond on.

Otherwise, you need to describe how you're connecting to the switch, as well as show your network settings (Open a command prompt and type in ipconfig /all, and dump it in here, feel free to post only the wired interface you're using to access it if you know which it is)

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic" - Arthur C. Clarke
Just because it may seem like magic, I'm not a wizard, just a nerd. I am fallible. 

Use the quote button or @<username> to reply to people | Mark solved troubleshooting topics as such, selecting the correct answer, and follow them to get replies!

Community Standards | Guides & Tutorials Troubleshooting Section