Fresh Start win 10 preperationquestions!

i want to reinstall my windows 10 through the fresh start trough the defender cause i have a ton of problems with it!

and now i want to know how i can secure my programs so that they stay or can secure! i own 2X1 Tb 970 evos from witch 1 is the bootdevice(no raid)! and have a aditional 2 tb seagate drive and 2tb external drive!

lets say i want to secure all my lauchers(steam, uplay ect) and settings in these! i have vegas and other programs that i use as well and i configured them so it is perfect to me(took me hours for all programs) too so how can i secure them????

my second 970 i have almost empty!

thanks in advance!

CPU: Intel I9-9900K Motherboard: Asus ROG Maximus XI CODE RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance PRO 3200MHZ GPU: Asus ROG 2080ti OC Storage: Samsung 970pro 2x1TB, 2Tb HDD Case: Lian Li PC O11 dynamic, Cooling:custom loop incoming, for now 360 rog ryujin!

34 minutes ago, Bayonett Priest said:

i want to secure

Secure? What do you mean by secure?You want to do a fresh Windows install and still keep the programs? Not possible.

You can just save all your settings in vegas and the other programs, steam keeps your saves so if you unplug your harddrives while you format, steam will just find the installed games when you install steam again when you make the install directory the same. Uplay and origin works the same way, it keeps your settings in almost all games (save settings in main games)

I recommend ninite.com for installing all your programs in bulk

First of All: There is a way for you to do a fresh install of windows and get your files back and that is by backing them Up and Besides Why want windows 10 if the OS spies on you? I'd rather use Windows 7 as my real OS that I use. Not the fake on virtualbox.

On 8/12/2019 at 7:10 PM, AlarmComputerPerson98 said:

First of All: There is a way for you to do a fresh install of windows and get your files back and that is by backing them Up and Besides Why want windows 10 if the OS spies on you? I'd rather use Windows 7 as my real OS that I use. Not the fake on virtualbox.

Win7 spies too. I recommend win3.1 or earlier - no spying at all. :)

do you know that you can kill all spy stuff on win 10 ? 

Just saying. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

On 8/12/2019 at 7:10 PM, AlarmComputerPerson98 said:

I'd rather use Windows 7 as my real OS that I use. Not the fake on virtualbox.

that's really dumb. it's losing support very soon if it didn't already lose it and many programs will stop supporting it, not to mention it lacks support for recent DirectX versions. 

She/Her