Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NoahEriksson3

R5 3600 or R7 2700x

9 minutes ago, NoahEriksson3 said:

Well I have a PSU that I can use but it's some Chinese knock off brand that I haven't heard of and I don't know how reliable it is.

2700x + good quality psu is what I recommend. What is your budget for psu?

Posted · Original PosterOP

I observed when I looked on the internet today that the Ryzen 7 2700x is cheaper than the Ryzen 5 3600, but which one should I buy?, If I buy the 2700x I can also squeeze in a power supply and if I buy the 3600 I can't. I don't know what to buy

F u java compiler

Also here is a link to a little web game i've been working on Help Me

5 minutes ago, NoahEriksson3 said:

I observed when I looked on the internet today that the Ryzen 7 2700x is cheaper than the Ryzen 5 3600, but which one should I buy?, If I buy the 2700x I can also squeeze in a power supply and if I buy the 3600 I can't. I don't know what to buy

Well get the 2700X then, a 3600 without a PSU is useless.

Press the ❤ beneath my post if you found my answer helpful! If you want me to see your answer, quote me or tag me with @Catchears!

Specs:

CPU: Dual Core Ultra Low Power Intel i5 @ 1.7GHz

GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4000

Memory: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3

Case: it's a laptop

FPS in minecraft with lowest settings possible: about 10

Just now, Catchears said:

Well get the 2700X then, a 3600 without a PSU is useless.

Well I have a PSU that I can use but it's some Chinese knock off brand that I haven't heard of and I don't know how reliable it is.

F u java compiler

1 minute ago, NoahEriksson3 said:

Don't. Get a PSU with a 2700X if you want or a 2600 and get a slightly better GPU.

Press the ❤ beneath my post if you found my answer helpful! If you want me to see your answer, quote me or tag me with @Catchears!

Specs:

CPU: Dual Core Ultra Low Power Intel i5 @ 1.7GHz

GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4000

Memory: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3

Case: it's a laptop

FPS in minecraft with lowest settings possible: about 10

Posted · Best Answer
9 minutes ago, NoahEriksson3 said:

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

Just now, Stormseeker9 said:

I was looking at the Corsair RM650X cause it was on sale and it has 80 Plus Gold Certification, But do you have anything other in mind?

F u java compiler

1 minute ago, NoahEriksson3 said:

I was looking at the Corsair RM650X cause it was on sale and it has 80 Plus Gold Certification, But do you have anything other in mind?

I was actually going to recommend the RMx from Corsair. If it’s on sale definitely get that psu. It’s of high quality 

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

Just now, Stormseeker9 said:

I was actually going to recommend the RMx from Corsair. If it’s on sale definitely get that psu. It’s of high quality 

Then I will definitely get that PSU and the 2700x, thanks for the help, much appreciated.

F u java compiler