Is there a way to know if my GPU is damaged?

Leychee

I have no FPS issues at all, I can play everything at stable 100+ FPS, but sometimes I have a feeling that there are some graphic bugs, like a black shape appearing for less than a second. Is there a way to reproduce this? To see if it's indeed my GPU or it's part of the game?
Thanks.

My rig: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Ley01/saved/#view=GRP9GX

GPU 7900XTX CPU 5800X3D RAM 2x16GB DDR4 3600Hz CL18 PSU be quiet! Pure Power 11 700W 

Case Corsair 4000D Airflow Monitors 1440p 165Hz 27" (H) - 1080p 120Hz 24" (V) Audio DT770 Pro/Momentum TW2 

Laptop 2023 MacBook Pro 14" M2Pro Phones iPhone 13 Pro Max/Galaxy S20+/Galaxy S9+ Wearable Apple Watch Series 8

My full rig

Difficult if it's something that happens randomly and is hard to notice. Is it only in one game, specific situations (like stare at a wall), anything unusual (super high fps, high gpu temps, coil whine)? You could run a test like furmark or a unigine benchmark at very low and very high settings to load the gpu to max or get as many fps as possible and stare at the screen for hours.

A graphic glitch like that could be caused by instable clocks or load in general. For a start you could use afterburner and increase power target and add like 5-10mv. Might not do much but maybe lets you ignore the artifects.

If you find any grammar or spelling errors please fill out entry permit A38, thanks.

Greetings from germany

Profilepicture by Chibiterasu-chan