About Asus's Warranty

S.Hamed23

I wanna buy an Asus X570-F motherboard. Thinking about getting it from Newegg.
The issue is I live in Bangladesh (Those who don't know, it's a south-asian country, neighbour to India).
The thing that's in my mind is if there's a hardware issue on the motherboard, how will Asus solve it(Considering it requires replacement)?

7 minutes ago, S.Hamed23 said:

The thing that's in my mind is if there's a hardware issue on the motherboard, how will Asus solve it(Considering it requires replacement)?

You would contact Asus and be asked for the serial number of the board, and then they'll have you send it in.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Asus as a web site with a  Bangladesh address.  But i don't see any high end MB on the site. 

There is a phone number. I would call them. 

If they can give you, a local address to ship for warranty . That would be much better then shipping to US. They would ship to repair center and be responsible for shippment

PS : I would record any conversation. " I did not say that syndrome "

Foreign warranty generally does not apply, unless mentioned otherwise. 

Desktop: 7800x3d @ stock, 64gb ddr4 @ 6000, 3080Ti, x670 Asus Strix

Laptop: Dell G3 15 - i7-8750h @ stock, 16gb ddr4 @ 2666, 1050Ti 

6 hours ago, S.Hamed23 said:

I wanna buy an Asus X570-F motherboard. Thinking about getting it from Newegg.
The issue is I live in Bangladesh (Those who don't know, it's a south-asian country, neighbour to India).

Never had to deal with ASUS for RMA's. But I have dealt with WD, Acer and Cyber Power (UPS). WD sent me a shipping label and instructions on how to box up the drive and a few weeks later I got a new drive. Mind you this was back in the early 2000s, so things could have changed. Both Acer and Cyber Power required me to pay to ship it to them. 

As @Andreas Lilja stated. Some companies only honor the warranty in the country they expect the product to be purchased. So if you buy from a US store, they expect you to invoke the warranty only in the US. So double, triple and Quadruple check they honor the warranty internationally. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

7 hours ago, Andreas Lilja said:

Foreign warranty generally does not apply, unless mentioned otherwise. 

You sure?
PC parts aren't made specific for a certain country or region like mobile phones do.

14 hours ago, S.Hamed23 said:

You sure?
PC parts aren't made specific for a certain country or region like mobile phones do.

Read the fine print; for computers I believe you're fine but parts is a whole other thing.

I have Pioneer headphones that were denied free service because they were from Japan. 

Desktop: 7800x3d @ stock, 64gb ddr4 @ 6000, 3080Ti, x670 Asus Strix

Laptop: Dell G3 15 - i7-8750h @ stock, 16gb ddr4 @ 2666, 1050Ti 

21 hours ago, Donut417 said:

Never had to deal with ASUS for RMA's. But I have dealt with WD, Acer and Cyber Power (UPS). WD sent me a shipping label and instructions on how to box up the drive and a few weeks later I got a new drive. Mind you this was back in the early 2000s, so things could have changed. Both Acer and Cyber Power required me to pay to ship it to them. 

As @Andreas Lilja stated. Some companies only honor the warranty in the country they expect the product to be purchased. So if you buy from a US store, they expect you to invoke the warranty only in the US. So double, triple and Quadruple check they honor the warranty internationally. 

i live in greece and happen to have a vrm problem with asus gtx1660 dual fan bought the 1st day it appeared in amazon.com. althought the 30 days of refund had passed the amazon has returned my payment and have provided me instructions how to deliver back the goods. the moment they acquired them they dispatched a refund. The card had 3 years warranty and i think it wasnt applied to Greece. I think the matter with warranties and refunds is propably more on the site you buy more than the company that makes it. I think amazon contacts them for the guarantees and amazon is contacting you for the payments. If you by from amazon i believe you are a bit more secure and fast resolving than other services online. Opinion only from my experience!

17 minutes ago, ckinfos said:

i live in greece and happen to have a vrm problem with asus gtx1660 dual fan bought the 1st day it appeared in amazon.com. althought the 30 days of refund had passed the amazon has returned my payment and have provided me instructions how to deliver back the goods. the moment they acquired them they dispatched a refund. The card had 3 years warranty and i think it wasnt applied to Greece. I think the matter with warranties and refunds is propably more on the site you buy more than the company that makes it. I think amazon contacts them for the guarantees and amazon is contacting you for the payments. If you by from amazon i believe you are a bit more secure and fast resolving than other services online. Opinion only from my experience!

Well in the US things tend to work a bit different. Generally each merchant has a return policy. Some are better than others. Outside of that you have to deal with the manufacturer, unless you bought a service plan from the merchant, then you deal with the service plan. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn.