best value 3D printer?

HeyKitty

I'm pretty handy with tech, looking at getting into 3D printing, wanted to see if someone can give me a head start on researching. budget is $300 preferably, $400 max.  Any recommended printer kits?

THIS IS MY SUPER TEENY TINY SIGNATURE!

Ain't it just the cutest little signature.

Some would argue it is the cutest little signature ever.

Ender 3 is apparently a good one. I have an anet a8 but I would not recommend that at all hahaaaaaaaaaa

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Ender 3 from hearsay, CR10S from experience.

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB

so you have a 3d printer now, what are you going to do with it?

trinkets and gadgets? with learning the ender 3 is prolly the best value to start, upgrade, and learn the basics and advances of 3d printing.

cosplay gear? if this, prolly too small for larger prints, the cr10 (300x 300x 400) or larger is what most jump into.

i bought an ender to hopefully print a prusa mk3, but why?? other than an learning curve i have the same output in printing with small amount of cash outlay.

now i own 2 cr10 minis and one ender 3. prolly convert one to corexy to find what all the hoopla is about.