Problem's with ATH-M50xBT Headphones

B1zzy

So, my current Bluetooth headphones I am using have a few problems, when used they are low quality and I am unable to change that in it's properties. And the other problem is. When a video is played the audio plays fine, until the video is paused. Then any other sounds made by the system and deafened and unheard. I have already gone to device manager to try to update the drivers. Tested out two different Bluetooth dongles for my computer, If you know how to fix this please help. I am still able to return the headphones if need be.

The Headphones: https://www.amazon.com/Audio-Technica-ATH-M50xBT-Wireless-Bluetooth-Headphones/dp/B07HKVCVSY/ref=sr_1_3?crid=1VAR1SDNG7Z3E&keywords=audio+technica+headphones+bluetooth&qid=1565310489&s=gateway&sprefix=audio+technica+headphones+%2Caps%2C211&sr=8-3

Sketch (2).png

Best thing you can do is just plug it in Bluetooth and windows don't seem to like eachother. But I would employee you to get something better also 

As Rice Guru said, windows and bluetooth don't play nicely together. I have quality and latency issues all the time with my wireless headphones and in-ears so I just use them with my mac.

If you're really set on those headphones with bluetooth maybe invest in some kind of external higher quality bluetooth interface or a bluetooth PCI card and hope that this fixes the problem. If not then just send it back and use the headphones while plugged in.