LTT Official Folding Month 2019!!!

Go to solution Solved by GOTSpectrum,

Alright guys, the time for locking this thread has come, can you all please use the Folding Community Board for all further talk.

Thank you all again for participating in the event.

Once the sheet is cleaned up I will edit this post to add the link to the spreadsheet.

@TVwazhere Can you please lock this thread for me. 

7 minutes ago, Favebook said:

I know that there was answer to this question somewhere in this thread but I cannot seem to find it...

For these F@H event badges, what are requirements? Newbie is one event, but what about Veteran and Fanatic? 

Also, is there any BOINC official thread where I could ask some questions?

Hmm not sure 

cant see anything ref those badges on the request thread

Folding Stats

SYSTEM SPEC

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | Motherboard Asus Strix B550i | RAM 32gb 3200 Crucial Ballistix | GPU Nvidia RTX 3070 Founder Edition | Cooling Barrow CPU/PUMP Block, EKWB Vector GPU Block, Corsair 280mm Radiator | Case NZXT H1 | Storage Sabrent Rocket 2tb, Samsung SM951 1tb

PSU NZXT S650 SFX Gold | Display Acer Predator XB271HU | Keyboard Corsair K70 Lux | Mouse Corsair M65 Pro  

Sound Logitech Z560 THX | Operating System Windows 10 Pro

19 minutes ago, Favebook said:

I know that there was answer to this question somewhere in this thread but I cannot seem to find it...

For these F@H event badges, what are requirements? Newbie is one event, but what about Veteran and Fanatic? 

I remember seeing a post about the Event badges, can only find this on the first page of this thread:

the badges are done by number of events (except for the founder badge which was exclusive for last year) and I am also not sure so may have to ask whoever is in charge of badges but I do think that it is 1-3 bronze 4-5 silver and 6+ for gold.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

1 minute ago, minibois said:

the badges are done by number of events (except for the founder badge which was exclusive for last year) and I am also not sure so may have to ask whoever is in charge of badges but I do think that it is 1-3 bronze 4-5 silver and 6+ for gold.

Yeah, I remember reading something like this. Thanks!

Favebook's F@H Stats

Favebook's BOINC Stats

CPU i7-8700k (5.0GHz)  Motherboard Aorus Z370 Gaming 7  RAM Vengeance® RGB Pro 16GB DDR4 3200MHz  GPU  Aorus 1080 Ti

Case Carbide Series SPEC-OMEGA  Storage  Samsung Evo 970 1TB & WD Red Pro 10TB

PSU Corsair HX850i  Cooling Custom EKWB loop

Display Acer Predator x34 120Hz

Just now, yaboistar said:

the peace and quiet is nice but i could do with the heat back. i've got antares scheduled for maintenance this friday. finally getting some cooling upgrades so i can properly feed the monstrosity of a GPU in there with air

I was going to start cleaning mine up but i'm on lat shifts at work so don't have the time so now going to leave it running until the weekend and I hit #80

Folding Stats

SYSTEM SPEC

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | Motherboard Asus Strix B550i | RAM 32gb 3200 Crucial Ballistix | GPU Nvidia RTX 3070 Founder Edition | Cooling Barrow CPU/PUMP Block, EKWB Vector GPU Block, Corsair 280mm Radiator | Case NZXT H1 | Storage Sabrent Rocket 2tb, Samsung SM951 1tb

PSU NZXT S650 SFX Gold | Display Acer Predator XB271HU | Keyboard Corsair K70 Lux | Mouse Corsair M65 Pro  

Sound Logitech Z560 THX | Operating System Windows 10 Pro

I really need some downtime but alas it is not to be. Working two extra shifts this week alongside 3 appointments, handout our prizes and I really need to dust my systems. It's not too bad with them power limited as can get the fans slower but still.

On the up side, I've got them sexy new badges! 

My Folding Stats - Join the fight against COVID-19 with FOLDING! - If someone has helped you out on the forum don't forget to give them a reaction to say thank you!

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. - Socrates

Please put as much effort into your question as you expect me to put into answering it. 

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
    Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-GAMING 5
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
    Cooler Master - MasterCase H500P
  • Storage
    Western Digital Black 250GB, Seagate BarraCuda 1TB x2
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
    Lenovo L29w-30 29 Inch UltraWide Full HD, BenQ - XL2430(portrait), Dell P2311Hb(portrait)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

1 hour ago, Favebook said:

Requirements are 1-3-5 for the event badges

I'll update the badge thread when I get some spare time.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

Just now, Spotty said:

Requirements are 1-3-5 for the event badges

I'll update the badge thread when I get some spare time.

I was just typing this!

You need to add the dimond badge to the thread too!

My Folding Stats - Join the fight against COVID-19 with FOLDING! - If someone has helped you out on the forum don't forget to give them a reaction to say thank you!

Please put as much effort into your question as you expect me to put into answering it. 

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
  • Storage
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
    Lenovo L29w-30 29 Inch UltraWide Full HD, BenQ - XL2430(portrait), Dell P2311Hb(portrait)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

Just now, GOTSpectrum said:

I was just typing this!

You need to add the dimond badge to the thread too!

The new mythic badge is already there

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

Just now, Spotty said:

The new mythic badge is already there

Damn you guys, I haven't had chance to look yet lol.

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
  • Storage
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

The badges look great and have been handed out in record time, I thought it was going to take at least a week or two after the event finished.

I hope to see all the same people and maybe more for the BOINC event whenever that is going to take place.

CORSAIR RIPPER: AMD 3970X - 3080TI & 2080TI - 64GB Ram - 2.5TB NVME SSD's - 35" G-Sync 120hz 1440P
MFB (Mining/Folding/Boinc): AMD 1600 - 3080 & 1080Ti - 16GB Ram - 240GB SSD
Dell OPTIPLEX:  Intel i5 6500 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD

PC & CONSOLE GAMER

22 minutes ago, Antistatic12 said:

The badges look great and have been handed out in record time

Thank spotty for that one! Hes a beast!

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
  • Storage
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

4 hours ago, shaz2sxy said:

The aftermath... 

-snip-

image.png.d5d83ff9b8b8b4aba3ea28adb98eea18.png

"War... It changes a Man..."

3 hours ago, shaz2sxy said:

Hmmmmm i'm currently 81 in the team ranks overall.... 6M off 80.....

i'm going to keep folding until i get to 80

-Snip-

2 hours ago, catawalks said:

Haha, I know them feels. I've got a few more places up the ranks I want to climb before I call it quits for a while.

Image result for pathetic

13 minutes ago, GOTSpectrum said:

Thank spotty for that one! Hes a beast!

He's a goddamn Monster, thats what he is. A Mighty-Moderating, Badge-Giving Force!

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

Just now, TVwazhere said:

-Snip-

Think its time to change your sig yet?

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
  • Storage
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

4 minutes ago, GOTSpectrum said:

Think its time to change your sig yet?

NEver. This event will go down in Forum History, forever reminded by my Signature!......

I'll go change it right now ?

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.c8f76e50b63878e1cd0599391897703f.png

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

Just now, TVwazhere said:

NEver. This event will go down in Forum History, forever reminded by my Signature!......

I'll go change it right now ?

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.c8f76e50b63878e1cd0599391897703f.png

You could just link to the folding Community thread, rather than advertise the event. 

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
  • Storage
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

3 minutes ago, GOTSpectrum said:

You could just link to the folding Community thread, rather than advertise the event. 

I'm considering it but I also like the smaller overall size of my signature in it's current state, where you can get a glimpse of the multiple Build posts I've done (and the one blog post) I'm vain like that.

Was kinda hopeing the drop off would be slower. But we did do a lot of points this year. 

Screenshot_20191106-085504_Chrome.jpg

1 minute ago, blackmage1134 said:

Was kinda hopeing the drop off would be slower. But we did do a lot of points this year. 

Screenshot_20191106-085504_Chrome.jpg

in the folding month 2018 we averaged 215m PPD, so even if we drop to 150m-200m I will be happy.

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
  • Storage
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

I would've expected a slower drop off if people hadn't been doing the cloud stuff.  Those all ended fairly suddenly.  I'd also expect some of that to come back in the next day or two as people finish their maintenance for their loops or dusting.

Just now, justpoet said:

I would've expected a slower drop off if people hadn't been doing the cloud stuff.  Those all ended fairly suddenly.  I'd also expect some of that to come back in the next day or two as people finish their maintenance for their loops or dusting.

My maintenance will have to wait till next week after picking up these extra shifts at work and all the appointment this week. I'm now in full efficiency mode, losing about 10% production for a 20-30% power reduction from my extreme overclocks I ran over the course of the month. 

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
  • Storage
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

3 minutes ago, GOTSpectrum said:

My maintenance will have to wait till next week after picking up these extra shifts at work and all the appointment this week. I'm now in full efficiency mode, losing about 10% production for a 20-30% power reduction from my extreme overclocks I ran over the course of the month. 

Yeah my PPD is gonna be cut in half, with both scaling back the power draw on the 1070ti's in ITNOS as well as removing the main rig from folding entirely. 

image.png.d0e1d850685bf1ae08e20500d5a652a2.png

3 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

Yeah my PPD is gonna be cut in half, with both scaling back the power draw on the 1070ti's in ITNOS as well as removing the main rig from folding entirely. 

image.png.d0e1d850685bf1ae08e20500d5a652a2.png

I'm expecting mine to be around the same as level before the event to around the production I had for the first half. 

Graph.png

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
  • Storage
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

Yeah, I'm part of that drop. I am probably running at 10-15% of what I was running during Oct. Also, I cannot tell you how refreshing it was to walk into my office Monday morning and it not be 80*F due my monster rig churning away. It's also super quiet >.> 

I forgot the sound my room made when all fans weren't keeping my i9900k 5ghz below 60*c while running at 100%

On the other side, really proud of my custom waterloop. Ran all month w/o issue or qualm. 

5 hours ago, shaz2sxy said:

Try deleting your config file and setting it up again

it should be in your C:\Users\"whatever your account is"\AppData\Roaming\FAHClient

came home to this?

When I left my home, it was the orange message from this morning's screenshot.

image.png.fad6b4c7322debc547130c386a7d5710.png

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

1 minute ago, Stormseeker9 said:

came home to this?

When I left my home, it was the orange message from this morning's screenshot.

image.png.fad6b4c7322debc547130c386a7d5710.png

Have you set it to a lower power setting on the slider?

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
  • Storage
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240