LTT Official Folding Month 2019!!!

Go to solution Solved by GOTSpectrum,

Alright guys, the time for locking this thread has come, can you all please use the Folding Community Board for all further talk.

Thank you all again for participating in the event.

Once the sheet is cleaned up I will edit this post to add the link to the spreadsheet.

@TVwazhere Can you please lock this thread for me. 

3 minutes ago, Den-Fi said:

No, my house was broken into and that man took my NAS with all my photos in it.

Nothing newsworthy about this user at all :^)

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

Other challenge over, back to folding again. How are the servers now?

Main system: i9-7980XE, Asus X299 TUF mark 2, Noctua D15, Corsair Vengeance Pro 3200 3x 16GB 2R, RTX 3070, NZXT E850, GameMax Abyss, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB, Acer Predator XB241YU 24" 1440p 144Hz G-Sync + HP LP2475w 24" 1200p 60Hz wide gamut
Gaming laptop: Lenovo Legion 5, 5800H, RTX 3070, Kingston DDR4 3200C22 2x16GB 2Rx8, Kingston Fury Renegade 1TB + Crucial P1 1TB SSD, 165 Hz IPS 1080p G-Sync Compatible

1 minute ago, porina said:

Other challenge over, back to folding again. How are the servers now?

Mostly okay, but still some issues here and there.

I have my other machines to reset daily

My Folding Stats - Join the fight against COVID-19 with FOLDING! - If someone has helped you out on the forum don't forget to give them a reaction to say thank you!

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. - Socrates

Please put as much effort into your question as you expect me to put into answering it. 

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
    Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-GAMING 5
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
    Cooler Master - MasterCase H500P
  • Storage
    Western Digital Black 250GB, Seagate BarraCuda 1TB x2
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
    Lenovo L29w-30 29 Inch UltraWide Full HD, BenQ - XL2430(portrait), Dell P2311Hb(portrait)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

47 minutes ago, Den-Fi said:

No, my house was broken into and that man took my NAS with all my photos in it.

43 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

Nothing newsworthy about this user at all :^)

Image result for erm ok gif

Folding Stats

SYSTEM SPEC

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | Motherboard Asus Strix B550i | RAM 32gb 3200 Crucial Ballistix | GPU Nvidia RTX 3070 Founder Edition | Cooling Barrow CPU/PUMP Block, EKWB Vector GPU Block, Corsair 280mm Radiator | Case NZXT H1 | Storage Sabrent Rocket 2tb, Samsung SM951 1tb

PSU NZXT S650 SFX Gold | Display Acer Predator XB271HU | Keyboard Corsair K70 Lux | Mouse Corsair M65 Pro  

Sound Logitech Z560 THX | Operating System Windows 10 Pro

6 minutes ago, shaz2sxy said:

Image result for erm ok gif

He doesn't like me because one time I said his car was the regular Focus.

1 minute ago, Den-Fi said:

He doesn't like me because one time I said his card was the regular Focus.

Yes I hate when my card is the regular version of a card and not a special edition card :^)

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

3 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

Yes I hate when my card is the regular version of a card and not a special edition card :^)

That's what happens when you're in a GPU related thread, lol.

Well I forgot about this and only started the program backup today, no way I'm getting 20 days of activity in this month now. Ill crank out what WUs I can to help the cause.

Good luck all

4 minutes ago, AwAfrican said:

Well I forgot about this and only started the program backup today, no way I'm getting 20 days of activity in this month now. Ill crank out what WUs I can to help the cause.

The "month" is actually a bit longer, and ends on the 4 November. Including today, I make that 21 possible crunching days. It is still possible!

Main system: i9-7980XE, Asus X299 TUF mark 2, Noctua D15, Corsair Vengeance Pro 3200 3x 16GB 2R, RTX 3070, NZXT E850, GameMax Abyss, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB, Acer Predator XB241YU 24" 1440p 144Hz G-Sync + HP LP2475w 24" 1200p 60Hz wide gamut
Gaming laptop: Lenovo Legion 5, 5800H, RTX 3070, Kingston DDR4 3200C22 2x16GB 2Rx8, Kingston Fury Renegade 1TB + Crucial P1 1TB SSD, 165 Hz IPS 1080p G-Sync Compatible

3 minutes ago, porina said:

The "month" is actually a bit longer, and ends on the 4 November. Including today, I make that 21 possible crunching days. It is still possible!

right! I'll have to look into remote access then...

@Gorgon @palespartan

I... Uh... Broke... Google sheets....

image.png.e3522d6fea67a9ca7fa36427deba4181.png

Lesser people may say that it 'sheet the bed'

My Folding Stats - Join the fight against COVID-19 with FOLDING! - If someone has helped you out on the forum don't forget to give them a reaction to say thank you!

Please put as much effort into your question as you expect me to put into answering it. 

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
  • Storage
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
    Lenovo L29w-30 29 Inch UltraWide Full HD, BenQ - XL2430(portrait), Dell P2311Hb(portrait)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

5 hours ago, RollinLower said:

you mean the WU failed or your PC disconnected from your own network? are you on wifi?

The AP those machines were connected to decided to sheet the bed. And yeah, they are on wifi.

1 hour ago, GOTSpectrum said:

@Gorgon @palespartan

I... Uh... Broke... Google sheets....

image.png.e3522d6fea67a9ca7fa36427deba4181.png

Lesser people may say that it 'sheet the bed'

At least it wasn't me this time. lol. Was this when you tried to copy the new week three sheet over?

Folding Community Board:

Also check out our Official Folding Month event:

I have lost my mind.  My kids gaming rig on the left Has a rx 470 and athlon 200 ge folding away with a cx 450 powering it.  I had a spare gpu but no extra space on the micro atx board for it.  So i borrowed a friends old dell.  The dell had no way of powering the gpu so i ran a molex supply out of the kids rig into the dell and used a molex to 6 pin connector to power the gpu.  I installed linux on a spare hdd i had and failed failed failed again to get it working properly so i loaded up windows 10.  Took me about 3 days of my spare time to get this up and folding but it is working away as we speak. . . All of this to add a HD 7850

IMG-0011.thumb.JPG.371a8b910e879ac45b16310f80006a5d.JPG

I had a spare pcie slot on my main rig next to my gtx 1060 but that is now reserved for the gtx 1070Ti i just got off of fleabay that should arrive in a few days.

Good thing i didn't have any more extra money to burn this month or i would have a new rtx series card.

11 minutes ago, Beowulff83 said:

I have lost my mind.  My kids gaming rig on the left Has a rx 470 and athlon 200 ge folding away with a cx 450 powering it.  I had a spare gpu but no extra space on the micro atx board for it.  So i borrowed a friends old dell.  The dell had no way of powering the gpu so i ran a molex supply out of the kids rig into the dell and used a molex to 6 pin connector to power the gpu.  I installed linux on a spare hdd i had and failed failed failed again to get it working properly so i loaded up windows 10.  Took me about 3 days of my spare time to get this up and folding but it is working away as we speak. . . All of this to add a HD 7850

I had a spare pcie slot on my main rig next to my gtx 1060 but that is now reserved for the gtx 1070Ti i just got off of fleabay that should arrive in a few days.

Good thing i didn't have any more extra money to burn this month or i would have a new rtx series card.

This is awesome.  Also, since they're both AMD so drivers shouldn't hate you as much…try to get the GPU portion of the Athlon folding too, in case you'd forgotten about that and only gotten the 470 going. :) 

43 minutes ago, palespartan said:

At least it wasn't me this time. lol. Was this when you tried to copy the new week three sheet over?

Not exactly, but was when I was sorting out formatting and doing a find and replace, it seems the browser tried to do both at the same time without saving the format change first which broke the sheet 

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
  • Storage
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

I left my main rig for 2 days, came back to it frozen ? lost so many points...

1621137479_Screenshot_2019-10-15Manmeyco-UserSummary-EXTREMEOverclockingFoldingHomeStats.png.19799661a4b2d92976600fd1396987aa.png

My build: | CPU - AMD Ryzen 3 1200 OC 3.8 GHz Ryzen 5 3600 | CPU COOLER - Cooler Master MasterLiquid Lite 120 MasterLiquid ML280 Mirror | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 1050 Ti | MOBO - Asus ROG Strix X370-F Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Hero | RAM - GeIL RGB 2400 2x4GB G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 2x8GB | SSD - R.I.P. Corsair Force MP500 M.2 120GB Corsair Force MP510 M.2 960GB | CASE - Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-03 Phanteks P500A RGB | PSU - Seasonic Focus+ Gold 550W | COOLING - Bunch of Rosewill 120mm fans | KEYBOARD - G.Skill Ripjaws KM780 | MOUSE - Cooler Master Devastator II MSI Clutch GM08 | MONITOR - Asus 27" VP279Q-P OC to 65hz, Gigabyte 27" M27Q 170Hz | OS - Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Great Job guys!

70817905-3C8F-46A0-A742-8B34EEAA8179.jpeg.5d672066449586e799f7d8fa1821fef5.jpeg

Now to keep this up for the next 30 years...

Current LTT F@H Rank: 90    Score: 2,503,680,659    Stats

Yes, I have 9 monitors.

My main PC (Hybrid Windows 10/Arch Linux):

OS: Arch Linux w/ XFCE DE (VFIO-Patched Kernel) as host OS, windows 10 as guest

CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X w/PBO on (6c 12t for host, 6c 12t for guest)

Cooler: Noctua NH-D15

Mobo: Asus X470-F Gaming

RAM: 32GB G-Skill Ripjaws V @ 3200MHz (12GB for host, 20GB for guest)

GPU: Guest: EVGA RTX 3070 FTW3 ULTRA Host: 2x Radeon HD 8470

PSU: EVGA G2 650W

SSDs: Guest: Samsung 850 evo 120 GB, Samsung 860 evo 1TB Host: Samsung 970 evo 500GB NVME

HDD: Guest: WD Caviar Blue 1 TB

Case: Fractal Design Define R5 Black w/ Tempered Glass Side Panel Upgrade

Other: White LED strip to illuminate the interior. Extra fractal intake fan for positive pressure.

unRAID server (Plex, Windows 10 VM, NAS, Duplicati, game servers):

CPU: Ryzen R7 2700x @ Stock

Cooler: Noctua NH-U9S

Mobo: Asus Prime X470-Pro

RAM: 16GB G-Skill Ripjaws V + 16GB Hyperx Fury Black @ stock

GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW2

PSU: EVGA G3 850W

SSD: Samsung 970 evo NVME 250GB, Samsung 860 evo SATA 1TB 

HDDs: 4x HGST Dekstar NAS 4TB @ 7200RPM (3 data, 1 parity)

Case: Sillverstone GD08B

Other: Added 3x Noctua NF-F12 intake, 2x Noctua NF-A8 exhaust, Inatek 5 port USB 3.0 expansion card with usb 3.0 front panel header

Details: 12GB ram, GTX 1080, USB card passed through to windows 10 VM. VM's OS drive is the SATA SSD. Rest of resources are for Plex, Duplicati, Spaghettidetective, Nextcloud, and game servers.

1 minute ago, sazrocks said:

Great Job guys!

70817905-3C8F-46A0-A742-8B34EEAA8179.jpeg.5d672066449586e799f7d8fa1821fef5.jpeg

Now to keep this up for the next 30 years...

Just a shame we will never realise such a feat

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
  • Storage
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

4 minutes ago, leadeater said:

Nvidia sponsors team LTT and gives everyone a Titan RTX? ?

the nvidia folding team has 1 active user with 516 ppd

Don't forget to use the "Quote" feature or mention me ( @Gegger) if you want me to see your reply!

Community Standards // Forum Quickstart Guide // Floatplane // Forum FAQ // The Parrot Gang
Banned by Linus in the "banning game" thread who added insult to injury by putting this crap in my sig >(

WE ARE THE DARK SIDE Don't be a light theme peasant

Spoiler

........:oo:........

o//ssssssssyhhysssss+////o               .''''''''''''''. 

mddmmm/::ddddddddddddddmmmyss::/mmN       |   PARTY ON   |

o..+oodddmmmhhhhhhhhhhhdmmmmmdddooy       | ,............'

h::oyyhddmmm+++///////////++++++mmmddy::s  |/

Nyyo[[sddhyyyyy::::::::::::::::::::yyymmh//oyym

h..:oohmm+:://///::::////////////////+mmmmms..sNN

m++sddmmm+::hddhhy::+ddddddddddddddhhhmmmmmdhh+++d

Nsssyyhmmhssooodmmhhh::+mmdyyyyyyyyddddddmmmmmmmmo::d

mmd../mmmmmo::shhdmmhhh::+mmhooooooooyhhmmmmmmmmmmmyssdmm

+++++smmdddo::///dmmhhh::+mmhooooooooooommmmmddddmmmdd/++m

``+hhhmmhoo/:::::oooooossymmhooooooooyyymmdoooooydddmmo//N

++:mmmmmy:::::::::::::/yyhmmhooooooooyhhmmd:::::+yyhmmyssddd

ooommmmmy:::::::::::::://ommhooooooooooommd:::::://shhdmm+..

yyhmmh++/::::::::::::::::+mmhooooooooyyymmd::::::::/++hmm+//

dddmmh++/::::::::::::::::+mmhooooooooyhhddh:::::::::::hmmysshhd

mmmmmdhhs::::::::::::::::+mmhoooooooohhhhhy:::::::::::hmmhhh``+

mmmmmh++/::::::::::::::::+mmdhhsooooodmm++/:::::::::::hmmsss``+

dddmmhoo+::::::::::::::::+dddddyssyyydmm::::::::::::::hmmsoo++o

dddmmdhho::::::::::::::::+hhdmmddddmmmmm::::::::::::::hmmsooNNN

mmmmmh///::::::::::::::::+hhdmmmmmmmmddd::::::::::::::hmmsoo++/

yyhmmdss+::::::::::::::::/ooydddmmmmmsoo::::::::::::::yddhyy::+

++ommmmmy:::::::::::::::::::ohhdmmddd/::::::::::::::::shhdmmsssNNNmmN

..+mmmmmy:::::::::::::::::::://shh+//:::::::::::::::::://dmmmmdoo+..o

``+dddmmhss+:::::::::::::::::::+++/::::::::::::::::::::::ooodddhhysshNNy++m ``+hhdmmdhhs///:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::yyymmmmmmmmo++hNNmdd ``+hhdmmdhhhhh+:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/hhhhhdmmmmmsoo... ``+ddmmmdhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyo:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+++++sdddmmdhhsss//+ ``+mmmmmhsshhhhhhhhhhhhhhy++/:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+ssyyydmmddd///hhd ``+mmmmmy::shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhs:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::ymmmmmmmh../ ``+mmmmmy:://////////////ohhhyy+::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::///hddmmmhhs++s ``+mmmmmhssssssssssssssssydddddysssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssdddmmmmmy::s ``+mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhooh

1 hour ago, Beowulff83 said:

I know the feeling I had a 670 that I threw into this old workstation but the power supply didn't have the right cables...

2079644741_dellcables.thumb.jpg.98b8a34132e837a40cb242874d9e11e1.jpg

Yes that is one pcie cable and one dual molex to 6pin adapter. (the ones you used to get with your cards when you bought them)

Folding Community Board:

Also check out our Official Folding Month event: