Require a desktop for office use

My office desktop,Dell Optiplex 7040 just stop working so I am trying to find another desktop to replace it.Any recommendation?

I need Microsoft office.

Pretty much any office pre-built will be fine. 

زندگی از چراغ

Intel Core i7 7800X 6C/12T (4.5GHz), Corsair H150i Pro RGB (360mm), Asus Prime X299-A, Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4X4GB & 2X8GB 3000MHz DDR4), MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G (2.113GHz core & 9.104GHz memory), 1 Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB NVMe M.2, 1 Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD, 1 Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, 1 WD Red 1TB mechanical drive, Corsair RM750X 80+ Gold fully modular PSU, Corsair Obsidian 750D full tower case, Corsair Glaive RGB mouse, Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 (Cherry MX Red) keyboard, Asus VN247HA (1920x1080 60Hz 16:9), Audio Technica ATH-M20x headphones & Windows 10 Home 64 bit. 

The time Linus replied to me on one of my threads: 

If you want more accurate replies, you need to specify what kind of software you are using to what kind of tasks. And if you are buying it with budget in mind.

I can say that someone using just Excel and tools for HR/marketing needs quite different machine from someone doing 3D, photo editing or such.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Get a new Dell and buy the 3 year support pack as well. (depending on your hardware refresh schedule you may want to get extended support). It's worth the money because it is for a business and you are currently down a PC which will cost more in a day that the support pack costs for 3 years. 

I have a Precision 5820 and it's an excellent machine for work, although I upgraded the CPU, RAM and SSD when it was bought and it was a bit pricey it was totally worth it for my use case. I can't recommend any other manufacturer because only Dell has the support that a business needs. HP support sucks balls, they don't vet their repair partners as well and HP are a replacement service rather than a repair service (Dell will send out a tech with the parts you need and do an onsite repair, even for cosmetic damage).

If you have the inhouse skills and budget for spares then self building is always an option, it saves money and you get better performance, but you need to have spare parts in stock at all times in order for it to make business sense.