Water Cooling full GPU block for RTX 2070 Founders Edition or MSI Gaming Z?

Ignitros

Hey everyone! I am contemplating a new build and want to incorporate a water cooled theme. I've been looking at GPU's that I can use a full water block on and the only card I could guarantee that seemed to be the Founders Edition GPU. I had narrowed my choice down to the MSI RTX 2070 Gaming Z up to the point where we started looking at water cooling solutions. I really have only been looking at Corsair for water cooling so if anyone knows of any options for the afformentioned card I originally had in mind I'm all ears.

Edited by Ignitros
added info to header

On 8/7/2019 at 5:21 AM, Ignitros said:

Hey everyone! I am contemplating a new build and want to incorporate a water cooled theme. I've been looking at GPU's that I can use a full water block on and the only card I could guarantee that seemed to be the Founders Edition GPU. I had narrowed my choice down to the MSI RTX 2070 Gaming Z up to the point where we started looking at water cooling solutions. I really have only been looking at Corsair for water cooling so if anyone knows of any options for the afformentioned card I originally had in mind I'm all ears.

As for the founders edition I only found a full cover block from alphacool (Alphacool NexXxoS GPX - Nvidia Geforce RTX 2060/2070 (Super) M01) or Corsair (Hydro X Series XG7 RGB-20).

If you would go for ASUS or EVGA you'll get a wider choice of blocks. Haven't had much luck finding one for the msi card.

If you find any grammar or spelling errors please fill out entry permit A38, thanks.

Greetings from germany

Profilepicture by Chibiterasu-chan

11 minutes ago, Ignitros said:

@crosstiger I'm finding the same thing. What I'm leaning towards at this point is going with the ASUS ROG STRIX GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER Advanced Overclocked and the Corsair GPU water block.

That is rather the performance uplift from the 2070. While the asus cards are a good choice, at this point I would also suggest looking at the 2080 founders edition + corsair block. At my place I can get the founders edition from nvidia directly for 740€ (~100€ less than the asus model). If I'm not mistaken the nvidia cards are higher binned (better oc).

If you find any grammar or spelling errors please fill out entry permit A38, thanks.

Greetings from germany

Profilepicture by Chibiterasu-chan

Prefer the cheaper blocks for the reference stuff. All perform the same overall so it doesn’t really matter. Unless you are chasing that try hard 3 FPS gain. 

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz