Sound Cart

M.Sertkaya

I have an asus strix raid dlx.

I have Beyerdynamic dt 990 headphones.

Not running fully 

Sound cards I intend to buy; 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07KWJ9QMN/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A2MQBWZ25GS6JU&psc=1

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07JW7NSXT/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?smid=A1IZYUD9B8EI1C&psc=1

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LP3AMC2/ref=ox_sc_act_title_3?smid=A19NVE4G6SOT2C&psc=1

Which one should I choose.

Or do you have any other suggestions?

Max 120 dollars.

Thank you from now.

I wouldn't get a sound card. I'd look into something like the Schiit fulla 2 or Schiit Modi 3/Magni 3.

EDIT: I didn't even look at your links at first. Those aren't sound cards, but full on amps. I just assumed that the links were sound cards. You're on the right track, and you'd probably be fine with just the Magni 3. Get it directly from Schiit however.

If you post in this thread I'm sure @Dackzy or another member can steer you in the right direction.

Edited by Votivee

~Air Cooling Advocate~

35 minutes ago, Votivee said:

I wouldn't get a sound card. I'd look into something like the Schiit fulla 2 or Schiit Modi 3/Magni 3.

EDIT: I didn't even look at your links at first. Those aren't sound cards, but full on amps. I just assumed that the links were sound cards. You're on the right track, and you'd probably be fine with just the Magni 3. Get it directly from Schiit however.

If you post in this thread I'm sure @Dackzy or another member can steer you in the right direction.

teh magni gets outclassed by the liquid spark adn jgs labs atom adn he modi gets outclassedin price to performance by the khadas tone board, the topping d10, d30, and the SDAC.

I just want to use both of them together as Asus strix dlx doesn't support.

So the atom and the magni are both amps not sound cards they drive your 990  as a 990 and liquid spark owner I wholelly reccomend this calms the highs the low end sounds more whole . The magni isn't that good and the e10k is can only run through USB and can't hook it up to your soundcard . While with the liquid spark you just need to run it through rca.

11 minutes ago, M.Sertkaya said:

What exactly should I buy ?

the liquid spark. see if you can make the audio out at the back of your asus card run as a pre out then runa 3.5 mm to RCA adapter and hook that up to the lqiuid spark and your golden

Does it work exactly (250 ohms) because I couldn't see it supported?  

I'm sorry to ask again for not fully understanding

36 minutes ago, M.Sertkaya said:

Does it work exactly (250 ohms) because I couldn't see it supported?  

I'm sorry to ask again for not fully understanding

it can support up to 600 ohm headphones no problem my guy I use it with my 250 ohm 990

3 hours ago, M.Sertkaya said:

Thanks for the help.

Just to warn you though don't set you audio leveled on your PC too high while doing this keep at around 25%and leave it and just control the volume through the amp knob