UPLAY ACCOUNT URGENT

Brend2123

hi guys yesterday i just bought rainbow six siege yesterday everything was i fine i played with no problems today i logged in and rainbow six wasnt there anymore , and my username was changed to guest-aiyeJSck from brandsdbest21

is there any solutions ?

3 minutes ago, Brend2123 said:

hi guys yesterday i just bought rainbow six siege yesterday everything was i fine i played with no problems today i logged in and rainbow six wasnt there anymore , and my username was changed to guest-aiyeJSck from brandsdbest21

is there any solutions ?

i went to try reactivate the game via the keycode but it said that it is registered with another account .. lesson learned next time buy direct from steam 

I've never used Uplay, but are you sure that you're logged in? Sounds like you got logged out, perhaps there's an auto login option somewhere.

7 minutes ago, TempestCatto said:

I've never used Uplay, but are you sure that you're logged in? Sounds like you got logged out, perhaps there's an auto login option somewhere.

i logged in normally and my game wasnt there and my username was changed .. unfortunatley i had to take my account down and uninstalled uplay , switching to steam

contact ubisoft support, they are surprisingly quick with responding. Might be worth a shot