• Deezer
    • Other
    • Pandora
  2. 2. Do you pay for it?

• Free
    • Payed
    • I already told you that I dont use one :D

Posted · Original PosterOP

Wote and tell me what you like about it and how pricing is concerned in your location.

HELP the LTT F@H TEAM FIGHT COVID-19!! Its easy: 

No, I'm kind of privacy conscious.

I tend to reply with memes because I lack social skills and don't know how to express myself correctly.

1 minute ago, Caroline said:

No, I'm kind of privacy conscious.

Ok, also abut your music? You dont want anyone to know what you're listening to? Or is that because of an other thing?

Same as Caroline. I don't use such a service and don't want to share everything.

I like to buy my CDs and Vinyls. And sometimes share a song here and there because I feel like it.

I pay for Spotify but I also use free YouTube. Why am I gonna pay for YouTube when the audio quality doesn't even improve when you pay for it?

I also buy CDs and some music off of 7digital.

Local asshole and VHS collector. Less than avid Team Fortress 2 player.

@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie | Jake x Brendan

moo floof enthusiast, pm me moo rabbit pics

I have been using spotify since 2014, pricing is not bad (14TL, or 2.5$ converted for regular one). I still got a shit ton of FLACs on my phone and on my desktop.

y'all need to poop more often.

Just now, Cora_Lie said:

Same as Caroline. I don't use such a service and don't want to share everything.

I like to buy my CDs and Vinyls. And sometimes share a song here and there because I feel like it.

I am into Vinyl big time, but still I love the availability you get with those services and tidal actually sounds decent. On the go and in the car especially I cant rip out my Vinyls :P

Just now, Levent said:

I have been using spotify since 2014, pricing is not bad (14TL, or 2.5$ converted for regular one). I still got a shit ton of FLACs on my phone and on my desktop.

Where u from? Thats CHEAP ? 

3 minutes ago, Metallus97 said:

Where u from? Thats CHEAP ? 

well, you really shouldnt compare prices in an common currency. Minimum wage here is 2100 liras, so thats approximately, 377$. Compare it in relation to that countries' economy.

y'all need to poop more often.

5 minutes ago, Metallus97 said:

Ok, also abut your music? You dont want anyone to know what you're listening to? Or is that because of an other thing?

What's the point? I like Jazz and Classic but why would someone care about that fact in particular? Plus, where I live internet is slow as a snail, metered and expensive so loading a song every time I want to listen to it would be a really dumb move.

I tend to reply with memes because I lack social skills and don't know how to express myself correctly.

Spotify is included in my ISP package, but I really only use YouTube (not YT Music. Just regular YT).

Probably gonna use Spotify soon.

I apologize for the way I am. If my post seemed rude, that was not my intention. Just my ineptness in forming a nice coherent message.

"those times will never come back :("

"I wish I could find a way to end the pain, other than the way I keep thinking of"

I technically have YouTube Premium, but the streaming site sucks big time and the app isn't much better. It costs 119 DDK, which is about 20USD, a month. 

So, I basically rely soley on my physical library, which everyone that frequents our common shrine to consumerism can attest to.

There's also a local, Danish streaming service included in my cell plan, but I have yet to check that service out. 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

I formerly used Google Play Music for free, adding in my own MP3s from 2014-2018, until it was rumored that Google would be killing off Google Play Music in favor of YouTube Music.

I now pay for Spotify Premium to stream all the songs I want, the convenience of just searching up songs I want and adding them to playlists is worth the price of admission, as I can spare the £10 premium a month.

2 minutes ago, Velcade said:

I didn't see Pandora up there but that's what I use. 

uh ye forgot it, added. Its not available here so I did not have it in mind

3 minutes ago, Caroline said:

What's the point? I like Jazz and Classic but why would someone care about that fact in particular? Plus, where I live internet is slow as a snail, metered and expensive so loading a song every time I want to listen to it would be a really dumb move.

Becaus I also like Jazz and always like something new. But ok the internet part I understand for sure 

2 minutes ago, Volbet said:

I technically have YouTube Premium, but the streaming site sucks big time and the app isn't much better. It costs 119 DDK, which is about 20USD, a month. 

So, I basically rely soley on my physical library, which everyone that frequents our common shrine to consumerism can attest to.

There's also a local, Danish streaming service included in my cell plan, but I have yet to check that service out. 

Holy ....

1 minute ago, Metallus97 said:

Holy ....

The reason I subscribe to YouTube Premium is that I really hate advertisments. Like, I can't stand ads. 

Out of principle I just purchase an add-free service on websites I frequent, whenever possible. It also suppots the creators I watch, regardless of monitization, which is a also a plus. 

The price sounds a bit steep, but it's par for the course in Denmark. The Danish cost of living is among the highest in the world, so it only makes sense. 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

1 minute ago, Volbet said:

The reason I subscribe to YouTube Premium is that I really hate advertisments. Like, I can't stand ads. 

Out of principle I just purchase an add-free service on websites I frequent, whenever possible. It also suppots the creators I watch, regardless of monitization, which is a also a plus. 

The price sounds a bit steep, but it's par for the course in Denmark. The Danish cost of living is among the highest in the world, so it only makes sense. 

So then become a contributor to the forum! :D

But yes I live close to Denmark... I know

12 minutes ago, Metallus97 said:

I am into Vinyl big time, but still I love the availability you get with those services and tidal actually sounds decent. On the go and in the car especially I cant rip out my Vinyls :P

Well... I have wonderful thing that is called a Phablet, inside it I have a tiny little thing named "MicroSD" with 128gb capacity and on it I have a "few" MP3... A "few" books (epub) too. And when REALLY I have time of feel like it, I can even watch ~SNIP~ !!!  ?

Otherwise I also listen to the radio.

So... who needs streaming music on the go? Not me ?

Spotify, free for a few months then got sick of the unskippable ads and got premium

Current, New System

Mobo: MSI MEG Z390 Godlike // CPU: i9-9900K // GPU: Galax Hall of Fame RTX 2080 Ti // RAM: 32GB Vengeance LPX // Cooling: D15S with 3 Noctua Fans // Storage: 1TB SSD Samsung 860 EVO, 6TB Seagate Barracuda PRO // PSU: RMi 850w 80+ Gold // Case: TT View 37 RGB Edition

Old System (Now Retired)

Mobo: Asus B85M-E // CPU: i7-4770K // GPU: Gigabyte G1 1070 // RAM: 16GB Single Channel // Cooling: Stock Intel // Storage: 167 GB SDD OCZ Agility3, 2 TB Seagate Barracuda // PSU: AeroCool Strike X 800w 80+ Silver // Case: Corsair SPEC-03 Blue LED Mid-Tower

Peripherals And Others

Mouse: Razer Mamba Tournament Edition // Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow X Chroma Mercury White // Headphone: Razer Man'O War 7.1 // Display: LG 2560x1080 25' 60Hz Ultrawide // UPS: Pure Sine Wave, Online Topology 3000VA (2100w) (this shit is heavy as fuck)

- Previously ReggieGRS

Just now, Queen Chrysallis said:

Spotify, free for a few months then got sick of the unskippable ads and got premium

HAHA that's how they get you

I stream music via YouTube. No reason to pay for it.

Used to have Spotify, haven't touched it in years.

I also buy most of my music on CDs.

I used to use free Spotify and then they started using broken ads that wouldn't load or play. I would have to completely restart Spotify if I wanted to keep listening to my music.

So I switched to Apple Music (paid) and it's okay. I only use Spotify for Release Radar and Discover Weekly.

"Everything is useless when you're an idiot." -Me, May 26, 2015

Your friendly neighborhood ninja. 35. And I'm American, too.

“I did not pay $400 for my superiority to be ported away to other platforms.”- Jerry "The Douchebag" Winston, on console games going to PC

5 minutes ago, Metallus97 said:

HAHA that's how they get you

I think they change it tho, it was skippable at the beginning then the button got grayed out at some point then it started getting 2-3 ads in a row without being able to skip and i just couldn't take it anymore lmao

Current, New System

Mobo: MSI MEG Z390 Godlike // CPU: i9-9900K // GPU: Galax Hall of Fame RTX 2080 Ti // RAM: 32GB Vengeance LPX // Cooling: D15S with 3 Noctua Fans // Storage: 1TB SSD Samsung 860 EVO, 6TB Seagate Barracuda PRO // PSU: RMi 850w 80+ Gold // Case: TT View 37 RGB Edition

Old System (Now Retired)

Mobo: Asus B85M-E // CPU: i7-4770K // GPU: Gigabyte G1 1070 // RAM: 16GB Single Channel // Cooling: Stock Intel // Storage: 167 GB SDD OCZ Agility3, 2 TB Seagate Barracuda // PSU: AeroCool Strike X 800w 80+ Silver // Case: Corsair SPEC-03 Blue LED Mid-Tower

Peripherals And Others

Mouse: Razer Mamba Tournament Edition // Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow X Chroma Mercury White // Headphone: Razer Man'O War 7.1 // Display: LG 2560x1080 25' 60Hz Ultrawide // UPS: Pure Sine Wave, Online Topology 3000VA (2100w) (this shit is heavy as fuck)

- Previously ReggieGRS