Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
easyfreezy82

Cooler master q300l cooling

Posted · Original PosterOP

I am getting a cooler master q300l case and I want to cool my build as much as possible.  What case fans should I get? I dont care about the looks of the fans and I am trying to be cheap.  What should I know about case fans before getting them?

Also I am trying to find extra cheap ways to cool a graphics card?

Specs?

Where are you shopping / located? Budget?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Posted · Original PosterOP

People say that the cooler master q300l case has bad airflow, why is that?  Does it still have bad airflow if I put all the fans it can hold in it?

It has bad airflow because of the restrictive front panel + fine mesh filter, as compared to other cases in the range size/price option .

When you're adding more fans to the build you're basically making it a more expensive case, at which point you have to compare it to more expensive cases too for a fair comparison.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

Sorry if my post seemed rude, that is never my intention.

"Why do we suffer a lifetime for a moment of happiness?" - Anonymous

19 hours ago, Minibois said:

It has bad airflow because of the restrictive front panel + fine mesh filter, as compared to other cases in the range size/price option .

When you're adding more fans to the build you're basically making it a more expensive case, at which point you have to compare it to more expensive cases too for a fair comparison.

what are the other better cases in the same price range you're talking about?