Cooler master q300l cooling

easyfreezy82

I am getting a cooler master q300l case and I want to cool my build as much as possible.  What case fans should I get? I dont care about the looks of the fans and I am trying to be cheap.  What should I know about case fans before getting them?

Also I am trying to find extra cheap ways to cool a graphics card?

that case might be the worst case you can buy, it has no airflow

if you can, do not buy it, return it

Specs?

Where are you shopping / located? Budget?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

People say that the cooler master q300l case has bad airflow, why is that?  Does it still have bad airflow if I put all the fans it can hold in it?

It has bad airflow because of the restrictive front panel + fine mesh filter, as compared to other cases in the range size/price option .

When you're adding more fans to the build you're basically making it a more expensive case, at which point you have to compare it to more expensive cases too for a fair comparison.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

19 hours ago, Minibois said:

It has bad airflow because of the restrictive front panel + fine mesh filter, as compared to other cases in the range size/price option .

When you're adding more fans to the build you're basically making it a more expensive case, at which point you have to compare it to more expensive cases too for a fair comparison.

what are the other better cases in the same price range you're talking about?

10 minutes ago, hello_there_123 said:

focus g mini, versa h18 

can you mount intake frons fans on Versa H18 ?