When’s rog reboot 2019 and how do I enter

memesarenotbad

Hey guys, I have a question about how I can enter the ROG reboot contest.

how many is this?

I live in misery USA. my timezone is central daylight time which is either UTC -5 or -4 because the government hates everyone.

into trains? here's the model railroad thread!

Follow the instructions once/if the contest is announced.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I mean, you know google, right? This is among top links that come up

If and when 2019 comes, it will have same details. More or less.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

The first one in 2017 was mid August and the latest one was late September so I'd guess then next one would be this September. When the video comes out you need to submit a video. I'd recommend looking at the announcement videos for previous years to get the criteria for the video as this year will probably be similar.

Also, please consider moving this thread out of LTX2019 and into something else like general so it's easier for people to find.

If Asus and LTT decide to do the rig reboot again, Linus'll release a short video detailing how to enter. 

SPAMming our forums with giveaways isn't a great start with 'free stuff'. our community is a giving community and announcements will be made.

<-LOCKED->