My thoughs on LTX and where I think you guys could go.

Aremis

I want to congratulate Linus on another, and more successful year of LTX.  I wanted so badly to go to the first one but I just couldn't afford flights 3:

So I'm watching the Gamer's Nexus video where Steve and Linus just chat about LTX.  And the comment about PAX comes up.  Well, for me, I couldn't see LTX being ANYTHING LIKE pax.  PAX is like the big version of that one cool nerd arcade you went to one summer in some other state.  But its multiple days long, theres also ads everywhere, and soon you realize its a lot more entertaining at home with the adblocker on playing minecraft or whatever.

No I see something interesting for LTX and maybe Linus hadn't really thought about it too much.  LTX has the opportunity to support creators from youtube and try to prop them up from the BS that YT pulls.  I was absolutely floored akbkuku had a booth and I hope he gets a good sub boost from it.  Maybe Druaga1 as well, who knows.  Point is, LTX is nothing like pax.  Pax still tries to sell you something.  LTX you know you're just going to see cool stuff everywhere.  You'll meet cool people, see content creators you haven't seen before, and theres likely a chance you'll meet someone you wanted to meet, or didn't know you could, didn't know you would, etc.  Like Linus said, theres no product launch.  Everything falls into place and goes in order, unless someone gets hurt or has an accident otherwise, and then the few days is over and everyone goes home.  When Linus laid that part out I was a little amazed that it would just go that smoothly, especially with him at the center of it.

I'm glad for you man.  get a nap while you can ;A;

Aside from using LTX to drive traffic to better content sites like Floatplane, LTX has the ability to just help make content better, and help content creators keep going.  Heck, some of them can make careers out of it, if not a side gig on top of something, but they don't have the chance or aren't sure if they should jump full time yet.  Its an interesting thing I think, and maybe a future of "Content Creator" as a job title.

Or just something funny to think about.

I dunno.

i really wished they'd at least do a event walkthrough of the event like a vlog style, they didnt do it last time, doubt they did it this time. 

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker