My hobby project "filmsgrounds"!

hawayman

Your opinion?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. What you think about my website?

Hi there, i have been huge movie's enthusiast and love to watch good quality movies and tv show's. My favorite movie director is Peter Jackson. Have been in cinema watching movies ca 15 years now!

So i own huge collections movies by oldschool VHS-'s, DVD's, Blu-ray's and 4K Blu-ray's and online digital purchases also.

Wanted always list movies what i have been watched and owned, so i have been working my website some time. Bassicaly i have no skill in coding website, but managed build in time my website.

Love to get some feedback about it, website is more like to me rather than online public!

Spoiler

<Link Removed>

It's not bad!

However, you need to work on readability big time. I can hardly read the text in that table.

This info you snuck there: 

Latest News: The Last of Us Part II – E3 2018 Gameplay R.. 
> Latest film added: Jack Reacher: Never Go Back (2016)

needs to find a better placement and you should implement pagination on your frontpage. 

Filmgrounds? Remember when Newgrounds was funny, when we were all 12, living in the sub urbs, listening to Linkin Park watching Dragonball Z drinking pepsi while... Wait, where was I going with this....?

/s

But like was said above, definitely readability is an important piece. Like color scheme that is.

Otherwise, looks really good!!

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/