THANK YOU!

Dayglorange

I never got the chance to say goodbye to or thank some of the people I met at LTX, some of whom saved my poor butt this weekend. I am TERRIBLE with names, but if you helped me get food, pay for parking, lent me an ethernet cable, kept me company, gave me snacks, talked to me in lines, got me Madrinas, or anything else, please shout out here so I can say thank you! I had an absolute blast this weekend but were it not for the kindness of these people I met, these people who were literally strangers to me, I would not have been able to enjoy it nearly as much. Seriously, I am so grateful to everyone that helped me in any way this weekend.

I also want to say a huge thank you to @CPotter and @RILEYISMYNAME for just being so gosh dang nice and easy to talk to about everything. And the rest of the LMG staff for pulling off such an insane event so well. I hope you all get a good few days to rest and recover and I cannot wait to see what you do next year.

I also hope to see more familiar faces next year, and if you were one of the people who helped me out this year I owe you dinner or something.

On 7/29/2019 at 10:23 PM, Dayglorange said:

I never got the chance to say goodbye to or thank some of the people I met at LTX, some of whom saved my poor butt this weekend. I am TERRIBLE with names, but if you helped me get food, pay for parking, lent me an ethernet cable, kept me company, gave me snacks, talked to me in lines, got me Madrinas, or anything else, please shout out here so I can say thank you! I had an absolute blast this weekend but were it not for the kindness of these people I met, these people who were literally strangers to me, I would not have been able to enjoy it nearly as much. Seriously, I am so grateful to everyone that helped me in any way this weekend.

I also want to say a huge thank you to @CPotter and @RILEYISMYNAME for just being so gosh dang nice and easy to talk to about everything. And the rest of the LMG staff for pulling off such an insane event so well. I hope you all get a good few days to rest and recover and I cannot wait to see what you do next year.

I also hope to see more familiar faces next year, and if you were one of the people who helped me out this year I owe you dinner or something.

Woot, thanks for coming and helping!

• 2 weeks later...

Happy to say that yes, the parking ticket and everything got worked out thankfully and I made it home with no parking enforcement chasing me across the border or something. ?

Oh hey!  I was the guy at the end of the table diagonal from you with the blistered feet from walking so much.  I got you coffee while you were volunteering and our group went on a field trip to A&W to get some snacks Saturday night before I wussed out and went to bed.  It was such a good time!  I hope our group gets to sit in the same area again I had such a great time!