Thank you.

nbrowser

A HUGE Thank you to EVERYONE from LMG, Dreamhack, the volunteers, Canada Place staff, seriously a LOT of people were responsible to put and run this event. I know I saw a lot of smiles and people seeing and interacting with tech and people that normally wouldn't happen. I was able to attend 2018 and see the second year go off well, 2019 was just that much bigger and better. Granted there are some growing pains to take note of but Damn people, impressive. 

I say that anyone that was there...send a huge thanks to the folks that put this convention on, they deserve it and then some. The amount of running around by not only LMG staff but volunteers...making sure things were working and people were entertained, yeah...big effort that paid off. 

Special mention goes out to Colton and Stephanie Potter, they apparently were the lead planners and organizers of this shindig...send em props cause the flashes of light whipping around the event...were those two troopers going above and beyond. Thanks folks...made for one hell of a weekend.