Case badges/stickers: love or hate them?

-ism

Case badges/stickers: love or hate them?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use them?

• Hell yeah, rep those brands!
    • Hell no, they're ugly and distracting!

i used to have that powered by EVGA sticker on my old lg g2 lol 

Main PC |CPU - i7-6700k|GPU - R9 290x tri-x 4gb|RAM - 16gb ddr4|MOBO - MSI z170 - A PRO|HDD - WD 1TB/240gb Sandisk |PSU - 700w Raidmax

Laptop |CPU - i7 4720hq|GPU - 960m 2gb|Ram - 8gb 2x4|Model - y50-70 Touch|SSD - 240gb Patriot drive|Display - 1920x1080 IPS touch

But i would have to say AMD and G.skill are the best, but the black intel sticker is a close second

Main PC |CPU - i7-6700k|GPU - R9 290x tri-x 4gb|RAM - 16gb ddr4|MOBO - MSI z170 - A PRO|HDD - WD 1TB/240gb Sandisk |PSU - 700w Raidmax

Laptop |CPU - i7 4720hq|GPU - 960m 2gb|Ram - 8gb 2x4|Model - y50-70 Touch|SSD - 240gb Patriot drive|Display - 1920x1080 IPS touch

I only have a <insert store which set up my PC> sticker on my PC. Don't have no i5 stickers and shit. Think those stickers are stupid anyways, so likely would end up storing them in some drawer. 

Don't tell anyone, but I may or may not have ripped off the AMD A series and Energy Star stickers off my internship's laptop. Shh, you didn't hear that from me ;) 

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

my sister took all my case stickers while i was building the computer

i wasnt going to use them anyway `-`

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

2 minutes ago, Mohenjo said:

But i would have to say AMD and G.skill are the best, but the black intel sticker is a close second

I love EVGA's badges. 

I have an intel badge, 2 EVGA badges, a sapphire badge, 2 AMD, 1 HyperX, and a few Razer stickers my brother spammed on my case. 

My brother's has a Windows XP badge, because why not? :P

Different PCPartPickers for different countries:

UK-----Italy----Canada-----Spain-----Germany-----Austrailia-----New Zealand-----'Murica-----France-----India

10 minutes ago, Stardar1 said:

Well, with an i7, GTX 1080, Full tower and flashy lights, it can obviously only be for one thing:

Solitaire. 

I have an i5, pentium 4, core duo, win7, winXP, athlon II on my water bottle, my EVGA sticker got put on my original case, which I gave to a friend

3 minutes ago, mikat said:

i got my mom's windows 7 sticker and put it over top of my apple logo on my iphone 4S :)

'powered by windows 7' get your newest phone...oh wait...it's overpriced apple...nvm :D 

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

Keep them in a zip lock bag.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

Just now, mikat said:

150 euros 1,5-2 years back was a pretty good deal since it was my uncle's and he takes good care of his phones :)

:D 200euros~ for my iphone 5 3 years ish ago so not a bad deal for me as well (but now I'm using my z3 compact so...yayayayayayayay)

3 minutes ago, Mr.Meerkat said:

:D 200euros~ for my iphone 5 3 years ish ago so not a bad deal for me as well (but now I'm using my z3 compact so...yayayayayayayay)

i'm hopefully getting an iphone 5 when the iphone 7 comes out because my uncle always buys the newest iphone and sells the old one to someone in the family, we have alot of iphones in the family now :)

yes iphones cost alot but he's using it for work and he actually needs the newest one for his job :)

33 minutes ago, mikat said:

i'm hopefully getting an iphone 5 when the iphone 7 comes out because my uncle always buys the newest iphone and sells the old one to someone in the family, we have alot of iphones in the family now :)

yes iphones cost alot but he's using it for work and he actually needs the newest one for his job :)

Fair enough, my family's phone are all bleeding edge...z3 compact, 6sx2 and a 6 plus...while their computers...cough cough...second get i3 laptop, ivy i5 laptop, and a haswell i5 laptop so not too bad I guess (then there's me with my 3 machines...)

I think when I build my PC of any the stickers I get I'll probably just put the i5 sticker on the case some where.

Though the Skylake stickers don't look as good as the older stickers...

intel-core-i5-6600k_product_review_thumb or Final.png

I think the Haswell logo/sticker looks better.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

1 hour ago, Stardar1 said:

I love EVGA's badges. 

I have an intel badge, 2 EVGA badges, a sapphire badge, 2 AMD, 1 HyperX, and a few Razer stickers my brother spammed on my case. 

My brother's has a Windows XP badge, because why not? :P

I put my EVGA badge on my car. It actually did not look bad! 

I throw most of the stickers out.. except back when I had my iphone4, I put the big apple sticker that came with it on my toshiba laptop and called it my crapbook pro when I was drunk :/

my work in progress

i5 6600k  //  16gb g.skill ddr4 3000  //  evga gtx 980

custom water loop

the box

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

• 1 year later...

I know this is an oold thread, but since I am new to this hobby, I was seeing what others did with theirs. I come from a military background and we put stickers on footlockers, so I plan to add mine to stickers from around the world.

I just keep them all in a drawer from my desktop.

Nplo5lJ.jpg

The new ones that come with the booklet I leave inside the CPU's cardboard boxes, which I have also saved.

Mystery is the source of all true science.