Cpu cooling and case cooling

easyfreezy82
Just now, easyfreezy82 said:

Will a be quiet pure rock slim cpu cooler cool a amd ryzen 7 2700x cpu?

Yes, but not notably better than the Wraith cooler it comes with.

Just now, easyfreezy82 said:

Also is there extra ways to cool graphic cards?

Yes, aftermarket coolers exist and are pretty effective. The arctic Accelero for example.

1 minute ago, easyfreezy82 said:

Is there something I should know about case cooling?

Positive vs negative pressure is overhyped.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

amd offers de ent cpu coolers with their new cpus

what coolers like that or the famous 212 does is move the heat faster, more efficient and remain alot more silent for longer periods of time, also might look cooler than the stock amd fan

gpus, the ones sold that are not the base model like the rx5700xt with the stupid fan flower design usually are great in terms of cooling capacity and noise generated under load

most gpus you buy will forbid you from removing the fans and heatsink, they will void warranty over such gpu claiming that the user could modify and damage the part for not using it under their original design

is often better to buy a gpu with 2 or 3 fans, those are almost guaranteed to give you what you want and need, great performance, low temperatures and almost no noise

there are some gpus that use watercooling modules, aio solutions, but most times are expensive, complicated, delicate or not viable depending on what you plan to assemble, not meant for begginers i think