1 advanced issue found in quote box

Screenshot_20190729-085126_Firefox.thumb.png.b7a9a76835d8afe0da691a7af6ff2798.png

It's only on this page? Every other page with quotes is fine.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

5 minutes ago, Master Disaster said:

It's only on this page?

Have had similar issue tho seemingly to a random post on mobile. Couldnt quote properly and had to quote the entire post and the delete. 

Didnt think much of it

1 hour ago, VegetableStu said:

might be those still using the grammarly plugin ._.

Yeah, Mortis has confirmed that to be issue. There's another thread with his answer.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

As mentioned above, it's caused by people using grammarly. The person writing the post can fix it by disabling grammarly, and we will be disabling it in editors in the next update (coming in August). 

HTTP/2 203

@Master Disaster @colonel_mortis You didn't tag me in this why exactly?? Good thing I stumbled across this because I had no idea how to fix it.

I can confirm I am using the Grammarly plugin. I'll also note this issue only occurs if I make an edit to the quote (to shorten it, edit out parts for relevancy) instead of using the quote purely verbatim. All other quotes don't show this issue.