Webroot SecureAnywhere

Anyone have any experience with this AV? What do you think about it? 

• 8 months later...
On 7/28/2019 at 5:48 PM, Vectraat said:

Anyone have any experience with this AV? What do you think about it? 

They have a "Gamer version", which is just the regular SecureAnywhere AV with the addiction of a "system optimizer".

I had just created a new account and thread on their community forums. I inquired about their system optimizer of the "gamer" version, asking how much of a difference is between their optimizer and making a normal disk cleaning through Windows or CCleaner. I went to lunch, when when I came back, the moderator had deleted the thread and banned my account without any type of warning or notice. The thread was removed and now when I login it says that my account has been banned. All I did was a legitimate question, to which they didn't bother to answer, instead they just got rid of it.I leave it to you to figure out what that means...

Ryzen 5 2600X / ASRock Fatal1ty B450 Gaming K4 / G.Skill RIPJAWS V 16GB (2X8) 3000Mhz CL15 / Gigabyte RTX 2060 Super Gaming 8GB OC / Corsair RM650X 2018 / Crucial BX500 240GB / Seagate Barracauda 2TB 7200RPM Cooler Master MasterBox E500L /  ASUS TUF Gaming VG27WQ // Rog Orion / Corsair Harpoon RGB Pro / Cooler Master MasterKeys Lite L / Xbox One Red Sport  Special Edition Controller for Windows