2 Extra LTX Tickets

Sirtak

If anyone can't afford to come or just really want to come both days because Saturday is sold out. Get in contact with me! I have two extra tickets :). They are both for the weekend*

*Edit Both tickets have been claimed! \o/

**Edit #2: Guy 1 hasn't said anything, if you are super last minute shoot me a pm. THERE IS STILL ONE TICKET REMAINING IF YOU SEE THIS

I could have afforded to come, but the final payment in my Tixr account failed and it looks like they're just going to steal ~$90 from me instead of giving me my tickets. If you would be so kind as to bring this nerd to the LTX with you I promise you'll make a great new friend!

Yeah sounds good! Send me a pm. Also uhhh did you try getting your money back? That seems pretty important!

On 7/25/2019 at 5:10 PM, Renegade-Punk said:

I could have afforded to come, but the final payment in my Tixr account failed and it looks like they're just going to steal ~$90 from me instead of giving me my tickets. If you would be so kind as to bring this nerd to the LTX with you I promise you'll make a great new friend!

I sent you a pm, please respond, there might be some late comers that want to go! :) I'm currently flying down to Vancouver and will respond once I get internet access

Edit to let everyone know I haven't heard back from @Renegade-Punk so I still have an extra ticket

17 hours ago, Sirtak said:

I sent you a pm, please respond, there might be some late comers that want to go! :) I'm currently flying down to Vancouver and will respond once I get internet access

I responded, sorry I was out of civilization until 9:30 this morning.