UserBenchmark Adjusts Algorthym to Favor Single-Thread Performance, Causing Strange Results

infinitytec
On 8/11/2019 at 8:52 AM, Animal901 said:

That old game again.....that game was made way before quad core. I think dual core just came out. New vegas ran naturally on dual. So nervernind what you said.  

On another note.  This forum has a big problem with running cinebench 24/7. It's not always about that multicore. People are still using phenom ii, bulldozer and core 2 quad machines.  Ryzen hasn't been the killer everyone expected.  I still remember the pain of owning an amd athlon xp 2400+ with the fancy radeon 9800pro. They consistently relesed bad drivers that crashed on battlefield 1942. everyone forgets how often you would have to reinstall xp back then. Thanks amd/ati.

core 2 duo over here. this would increase that score significantly!

I live in misery USA. my timezone is central daylight time which is either UTC -5 or -4 because the government hates everyone.

into trains? here's the model railroad thread!

27 minutes ago, will4623 said:

core 2 duo over here. this would increase that score significantly!

I've rebuilt a few core 2 duo 3ghz or more 6mb cache sff lenovos for people.  Those lenovos tend to be a good chipset. It's unrealistic how fast they can move with an ssd upgrade. The gpu is usually limited though. Pcie being older of course. Ive got a 3.33ghz c2d wolfdale, dell board, 8gb adata ram that would make a  damn fine computer for forum browsing. 

13 minutes ago, Animal901 said:

I've rebuilt a few core 2 duo 3ghz or more 6mb cache sff lenovos for people.  Those lenovos tend to be a good chipset. It's unrealistic how fast they can move with an ssd upgrade. The gpu is usually limited though. Pcie being older of course. Ive got a 3.33ghz c2d wolfdale, dell board, 8gb adata ram that would make a  damn fine computer for forum browsing. 

I have a few. the best is a e8400

I live in misery USA. my timezone is central daylight time which is either UTC -5 or -4 because the government hates everyone.

1 hour ago, will4623 said:

I have a few. the best is a e8400

Better than an e8600?

1 hour ago, Animal901 said:

Better than an e8600?

best I have.