BYOC tickets giveway?

MorePandas

I have a question if anyone can help.  I have two BYOC tickets that I bought.  Unfortunately I will not be able to attend due to work.  I was wondering if, instead of getting a refund, that I could make a giveway/lottery for them?  Are the tickets attached to my name?  If I am able to do so, what would be the best way?

Thanks!

If you are, I'd be super down to take one off you! I can provide my travel plans + ticket as proof of attendance, and even bring back some swag for you if you're in the Washington area! :)

PC in Profile

20 hours ago, Keystone Nyan Cat said:

If you are, I'd be super down to take one off you! I can provide my travel plans + ticket as proof of attendance, and even bring back some swag for you if you're in the Washington area! :)

If people don't chime in then I will definitely give you one! I'm surprised more people aren't jumping on it! It's free real estate!! 

Are you looking for someone who can take both off your hand? Or just waiting for more people to lottery it off? Don't get me wrong,I really appreciate you doing this; it's just knowing whether I'm going to get one or not would probably change my Vancouver plans quite a bit, haha.

PC in Profile