Gigabyte Realtek HD Audio Manager Application?

Vectraat

So I've installed the latest Realtek audio drivers for my motherboard directly from Gigabyte's website.

-Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Elite
-Driver version: 6.0.1.8586

And I can't find the HD Audio Manager application in my control panel. It should probably look something like this:
kfZx6pL.png

I read that Realtek may have removed the HD Audio Manager Application from the latest driver versions, but I'm not certain. Any idea if It's still possible to use this application? It even says in my motherboard manual: "To enable or configure the audio amplifying function for the line out jack, access the HD audio manager application."

• 3 months later...

Have to jump in here with the same issue on a Z390 Aorus Pro. Drivers are installed but no HDA folder which includes the Audio Manager. The Microsoft store Console doesn't work either. "Realtek Audio Console doesn't support for this machine." is the only message I get. What options do we now have for an equalizer, Windows understanding the difference between speakers and headphones, etc.?

19 hours ago, DemosthenesLocke said:

Have to jump in here with the same issue on a Z390 Aorus Pro. Drivers are installed but no HDA folder which includes the Audio Manager. The Microsoft store Console doesn't work either. "Realtek Audio Console doesn't support for this machine." is the only message I get. What options do we now have for an equalizer, Windows understanding the difference between speakers and headphones, etc.?

it would have to come from the mobo driver package if windows store doesnt work. thing you have to remember....the realtek driver hasnt had a update since 2017...only time you see an update is from mobo sites

• 1 year later...

Found it.

image.png.2a40d3672be4fe04a6484c1833e076da.png

Needed to reset it because tweaking some settings after it popped up for the first time ever when I plugged my microphone/headphones into the rear ports (not the first time) caused it to alter the recording sound quality. So hard to find and so random!