AdoredTV will no longer do analysis videos for free.

Dionyz

Part one is on his Patron, but part two is where he explains he doesn’t want to give analysis videos of Intel, AMD, and Nvidia for free because of fan boys wars among each other using his name. ?

Time stamp: 39:58

His analysis was great, but with this latest video he lost all credibility. From his patreon page:

Now before I continue -  I just want to say that AdoredTV is here for the long haul.  This isn't me saying "I need money or the channel will die".  Not at all.”

There is no point in being a subscriber to him anymore. 

Mods please edit this post to fit the guidelines. I will do my best on edits. 

Well that's one way to burn your channel to the ground.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

This is about weird techtuber war against fanboys for some reason. Things change, but if Adored isn't the biggest AMD shill in the world who will shill for people that probably don't exist? 

What is to become of this drama? I'm on the edge of my gaming chair! /Sarcasm 

4 minutes ago, thorhammerz said:

This is newsworthy...?

It's AdoredTV so it will probably be four pages by the end of the day tomorrow.

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X | Thermalright Le Grand Macho RT | ASUS ROG Strix X470-F | 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB @3400MHz | EVGA RTX 2080S XC Ultra | EVGA GQ 650 | HP EX920 1TB / Crucial MX500 500GB / Samsung Spinpoint 1TB | Cooler Master H500M

9 minutes ago, melete said:

It's AdoredTV so it will probably be four pages by the end of the day tomorrow.

?‍♀️

If people don't like his "leaks" or "analysis", giving him free publicity is quite honestly the best thing they can do for him ?.

AdoredTV is becoming the YouTube equivalent of SemiAccurate -- fanboi drama and wishful speculations for a nickel. The bite is on the stick already.

I can't imagine how ignorant you'd have to be to actually pay to watch clickbait.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

I still don't know why people are hating on him. Other than having a bit too long videos and really oddly specific thick accent, I liked his specualtions or analysis, even if they sometimes or often end up being wrong. It's why they are called speculations and predictions. You're speculating things based on things we know, maybe based on leaks and official info. Then again I understand him to a degree. I made speculations about R9 Fury X in the past and only thing I missed was its name which wasn't R9 380, but ended up being R9 Fury X. I got the stream processors count right, clocks, memory type, its bandwidth, the lot. And people were going absolute bananas over the name that I got wrong. Fucking name.

I guess RIP his channel. I doubt many people are going to want to pay watch his videos which usually turn out to be wrong. 

i5-4670K ~ RX 470 ~ Z87MX-D3H ~ MX300 525GB ~ CM Hyper 212+ ~ 12GB 1600MHz Ram ~ EarthWatts 650 ~ NZXT GAMMA ~ WD Blue 250GB

4 minutes ago, RejZoR said:

Then again I understand him to a degree. I made speculations about R9 Fury X in the past and only thing I missed was its name which wasn't R9 380, but ended up being R9 Fury X. I got the stream processors count right, clocks, memory type, its bandwidth, the lot. And people were going absolute bananas over the name that I got wrong. Fucking name.

Something or other on placing pearls before a certain pink skinned animal :P.

But then again, given the predominant demography of those who would get emotionally worked up over the wrong details... 

Who? Never heard of AdoredTV and cannot be arsed to look it up.

4 minutes ago, Phill104 said:

Who? Never heard of AdoredTV and cannot be arsed to look it up.

Then why did you read this thread...?

Bethesda PC:   R7 3700X  -  Asrock B550 Extreme 4  -  Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 16GB@3.6GHz -  Zotac AMP Extreme 1080TI -  Samsung 860 Evo 256GB  -  WD Blue 2TB SSD -  500DX  -  Stock cooling lul  -  Rm650x

CrumpleBox V3:  Xeon X5680  -  Asus X58 Sabertooth  -  DDr3 16GB@1.33Ghz  -  Gigabyte 1660s -  TT smart RGB 700W  -  

Cooler Master Storm Trooper  -  120GB Samsung 850 Pro   -  LTT Edition Chromax NH-D15 ?

CrumpleBox 3 ROTF: I5-6400  -  MSI B150m Mortar  -  16GB 2133Mhz Vengeance Pro RGB  -  Strix 1070Ti - GTX 1070 FE  -  Adata 128GB SSD  -  Fractal Design Define C  -  Gammaxx 400V2  -  Cooler Master silent pro gold 1000W

CrumpleBox 2: i7-7820x - MSI X299 Raider - 32GB Thermaltake Toughram 3.6Ghz - 2x Sapphire Nitro Fury - 128GB PCie Adata SSD - O11 Dynamic - EVGA CLC 360 - Corsair RM1000X

Perhiperals:  Gateway 900p60 monitor  -  Dell 1024x768@75  -  Logi. G403 Carbon  -  Logi. G502  -  SteSer. Arctis 5  -  SteSer. Rival 110 - Corsair Strafe RGB MK.2

I have not really followed him for over a year now. I will watch his take on current events following Intel, AMD and Nvidia presentations. But i tend to stay away from everything in between. He seems to be really overplaying his ''inside sources''. Real or imagined, i'm not about to pay for this information. I have a greater interest in hardware than most, but it's not really that important to me.

Motherboard: Asus X570-E
CPU: 3900x 4.3GHZ

Memory: G.skill Trident GTZR 3200mhz cl14

GPU: AMD RX 570

SSD1: Corsair MP510 1TB

SSD2: Samsung MX500 500GB

PSU: Corsair AX860i Platinum

5 hours ago, RejZoR said:

I still don't know why people are hating on him. Other than having a bit too long videos and really oddly specific thick accent, I liked his specualtions or analysis, even if they sometimes or often end up being wrong. It's why they are called speculations and predictions. You're speculating things based on things we know, maybe based on leaks and official info. Then again I understand him to a degree. I made speculations about R9 Fury X in the past and only thing I missed was its name which wasn't R9 380, but ended up being R9 Fury X. I got the stream processors count right, clocks, memory type, its bandwidth, the lot. And people were going absolute bananas over the name that I got wrong. Fucking name.

Yeah a huge chunk of the hassle that occurred in the run up to the R3 launch was a result of people misquoting him and then starting flame wars over it. Don't get me wrong he did get some things wrong, but he also got a surprising amount right, and a lot of the stuff he was accused of being wrong about in the run up to the initial announcement he never actually said.

The problem as you say is that people expect everything and  it's umpteenth detail to be 100% acurratte. I've dealt with leaks in other communities and what i'm seeing is actually pretty typical.

Who the hell watches that channel filled with nonsense.

Reliable info is from the company themselves, in the press release section on their site.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

Video's down.

22 minutes ago, NumLock21 said:

Who the hell watches that channel filled with nonsense.

Adored TV: We have inside information and:

Ryzen 7 3800X will be 5.2ghz out of the box.

Ryzen 7 3800X will be able to overclock to 5ghz

Ryzen 7 3800X is highly binned for at least 4.6ghz all cores

Adored TV has left YouTube.

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)

8 hours ago, DuckDodgers said:

AdoredTV is becoming the YouTube equivalent of SemiAccurate -- fanboi drama and wishful speculations for a nickel. The bite is on the stick already.

Do not compare SemiAccurate to this goof. Charlie knows whats up, not that I would pay for Semi Accurate either

MOAR COARS: 5GHz "Confirmed" Black Edition™ The Build
AMD 5950X 4.7/4.6GHz All Core Dynamic OC + 1900MHz FCLK | 5GHz+ PBO | ASUS X570 Dark Hero | 32 GB 3800MHz 14-15-15-30-48-1T GDM 8GBx4 |  PowerColor AMD Radeon 6900 XT Liquid Devil @ 2700MHz Core + 2130MHz Mem | 2x 480mm Rad | 8x Blacknoise Noiseblocker NB-eLoop B12-PS Black Edition 120mm PWM | Thermaltake Core P5 TG Ti + Additional 3D Printed Rad Mount