Best smartwatch around 300($,€)

Dynamite2k

Hello, 

Im searching a best smartwatch for myself for ~ 300 $ or €. Can somebody share experience of smartwatches world and suggest anything for me. Thanks.

What device to you use?

If apple iphone go for the latest apple watch.

If samsung go for the latest samsung watch.

If any other android still go for the samsung watch.

If you use google assistant a lot then go for some Android wear watch, Fossil Sport is the newest one i think.

If you are fitness oriented get a Fitbit or a Garmin.

If you can live with a Hybrid watch instead of a full on smartwatch, then Withings is a good choice, a month of battery life.

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

Im using an Samsung at the moment. So you recommend Samsung watch. Maybe i should wait a little bit because of rumours of new one maybe coming out in near future (maybe alongside Note 10???) and get a price drop on current ones ? 

Fossil is intresting too...

11 minutes ago, Dynamite2k said:

Im using an Samsung at the moment. So you recommend Samsung watch. Maybe i should wait a little bit because of rumours of new one maybe coming out in near future (maybe alongside Note 10???) and get a price drop on current ones ? 

Samsung watches have great battery (3-4day), but less apps than android wear.

A new Samsung Sports comes out maybe?

Fossil is interesting, but the biggest problem with android wear watches is the battery life (24-36h), and the sluggishness, as they all have 512mb ram and an ancient processor, while samsung watches have much better specs.

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

5 hours ago, Dynamite2k said:

The rumor is that there will be a Galaxy Watch Active 2 at the Note 10 event, so if you can wait for that, go for it.

The smartwatch market on Android always feels like a bit of a mess, since it feels like you're always making a sacrifice.  Samsung watches?  Best with Samsung watches, less than ideal for others, limited apps.  Wear OS watches? Ancient processors, and it's often a game of "pick which feature you don't mind losing."  Fitbit?  Great for fitness, but not much developer support.