GTA 5 Stuttering

I have a stock hp 8200 elite mother board intel i5 2400 3.1 Ghz GTX 660 and 8 gb ddr 3 ram Gta 5 stutters can anybody plz tell me best graphic settings for gta 5 and do i have to make any changes to my os (windows 10) power option is on high performance

low

all low

the problem in your case is the slow cpu and the 660 is only 1080p in low, try 720p resolution

remmber that gra v low is called normal, so put all in normal, disable any filtering

do you have the game installed on a hard disk? or is a ssd?

* Thread moved to the Troubleshooting section *

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

If you have the hardware and the game already, why not just keep reducing graphics quality until performance is what you want?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

• 3 weeks later...

Thing is i even at the lowest settings like all the way down i still notice a sttuter or 2 

On 7/22/2019 at 7:15 PM, goto10 said:

low

all low

the problem in your case is the slow cpu and the 660 is only 1080p in low, try 720p resolution

remmber that gra v low is called normal, so put all in normal, disable any filtering

do you have the game installed on a hard disk? or is a ssd?

I havea hdd and will a i7 3 gen fix this problem i will swap it with my i5 2400 if it will fix this issue cuz i also think that the processor is pretty low but i need confirmation or at least hope that i will be fixed