Can't decide between the XB271HU or AD27QD

Zyre

For the past couple of years, I have been using the ASUS MG279Q, a monitor which has satisfied my needs so far. 

I currently use the monitor in combination with my 6600k and 1080Ti, but never bothered using Freesync because of the limited range.

My latest plan however is to sell the monitor and get 2 1440p, 144hz, IPS monitors. I'm planning on buying the new monitors one by one.

I was looking around and the upcoming LG 27GL850 looked very nice, but the release date has moved backwards lately, and I don't want to wait any longer.

While searching around more I natually stumbled upon the ASUS PG279Q and ACER XB271HU. Right of the bat I'll say that the PG is to expensive, while the ACER sometime gets into my budget. But I will note that the ACER has been out on the market for years.

This brings me to the Gigabyte AD27QD. It's a newer model, has everything I would want, and is cheaper here then the XB271HU. From reviews the only negative I seem to notice, is the G2G time. 

I'm not a professional gamer, as I mostly just play single player games, browse the internet (twitch, Youtube, watch movies) and the occasional online gaming.

I'd like to get some opinions on the matter, as there is a 100-200 price difference between the XB271HU and AD27QD.

I have the AD27QD myself and can only recommend it. It’s also been added to nvidia G sync compatible list, not that it was at the time I bought it tho. 

Love the vibrant colours of the screen and it works well for all use cases (be it gaming, YouTube, Netflix etc etc)

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD