Is The Extra Cost Worth It For This SD Card?

Hey forum,

I'm planning to buy the new Nintendo Switch model when it launches in August, and because the minuscule 32gb of flash storage seems like it's going to stay the same, I was researching which microSD card I should get for supplemental storage.

I've already figured out what capacity I think i'll need, at 128gb for games and firmware, and I found two separate SD cards that seem to fit the bill. (I was originally planning to order on Amazon.ca, but apparently there has been a huge problem with counterfeit SD cards sold under legitimate brand names there recently, and I'm not gonna take that risk).

SanDisk 128GB Extreme microSDXC ($43.99 CAD):

-"Up to" 160MB/s read

-"Up to" 90MB/s write

OR

SanDisk 128GB Ultra microSDXC ($33.99 CAD - 10 dollars cheaper)"

-"Up to" 100MB/s read

-"Up to" 100MB/s write

Which one do you think would be better for game downloading and playing? The Extreme model claims to have higher read speeds, but for some reason has slower write speeds than the Ultra model.

Thanks in advance!

Main PC:

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X • Noctua NH-D15 • MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk • 2x8GB G.skill Trident Z Neo 3600MHz CL16 • MSI VENTUS 3X GeForce RTX 3070 OC • Samsung 970 Evo 1TB • Samsung 860 Evo 1TB • Cosair iCUE 465X RGB • Corsair RMx 750W (White)

Peripherals/Other:

ASUS VG27AQ • G PRO K/DA • G502 Hero K/DA • G733 K/DA • G840 K/DA • Oculus Quest 2 • Nintendo Switch (Rev. 2)

Laptop (Dell XPS 13):

Intel Core i7-1195G7 • Intel Iris Xe Graphics • 16GB LPDDR4x 4267MHz • 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD • 13.4" OLED 3.5K InfinityEdge Display (3456x2160, 400nit, touch). 

Got any questions about my system or peripherals? Feel free to tag me (@bellabichon) and I'll be happy to give you my two cents. 

PSA: Posting a PCPartPicker list with no explanation isn't helpful for first-time builders :)