Help to determine the best RAM model ?

Hi guys, since few months, i have bought my 1st gaming PC since a long time, i will just mention main specs according to my topic:

CPU: core i5 8400 with B360 AORUS Gaming 3 motherboard.

RAM: Team T-Force Delta RGB Black 16GB (2x8GB) 2666 CL15.

After less than 1 month, I have got crashes and blue screens, loading stuff sometimes got stuck, RAR Files got corrupted after downloading or transferring  so i tried to check for the reason and found that my RAM Team T-Force is maybe faulty (tested with memtest86 and windows memory diagnostic tool then found errors) so i sent it to warranty last week and i'm still waiting for their reply regarding this problem. (i know its too late but its ok as it has lifetime warranty).

Let me be honest with you guys, i feel so worried about warranty, so just in case of some problem happened with them, i have thought of buying another RAM model (if warranty got me a bad response), but of course away from Team RAMs, as i don't want more problems again.

I have checked for available RAMs here in my country according to my budget, here you're some choices:

- Kingston HyperX Predator 16GB DDR4 3200MHz CL16 Desktop Memory.

- Kingston HyperX Predator RGB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz CL16 Desktop Memory.

- Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (1 X 16GB) DDR4 3000MHz C15 V1.35 Memory Kit.

- Gigabyte 16GB (2 X 8GB) DDR4 2666 CL16 Desktop Memory.

- Adata XPG SPECTRIX D41 16GB DDR4 2666 CL16 Desktop Memory.

- Adata XPG Z1 16GB DDR4 3000 CL16.

- Adata XPG Z1 16GB DDR4 3200 CL16.

Sorry about too much choices, but i really need to determine the best stable one that can work without crashes and blue screens.

Regarding prices, they're almost the same or a very little difference: 106-112$ (prices here in my country are so high).

I know that max speed my motherboard and CPU support is 2666, and those one has higher speeds, but at all cases i will never use XMP profile as its not stable most of the time and i have tried this before, and also many people reported stability problems when they used XMP profiles.

So again: which is the best stable model??

Thanks in advance.

As an owner of some of that LPX Vengeance RAM by Corsair, I can tell you have had not had a single issue with that specific set of RAM. I have always been hesitant on T-Force RAM and stuck to something I knew. I would say you really can't go wrong with Corsair or HyperX in this case.  Mine runs perfectly at 3000 MHz

hey,

First, your intel B360 chipset and motherboard don't support 3200Mhz memory speeds. You should be able to run 2666MHz with XMP profile.

Second, your motherboard supports dual memory channel and I see your options include many single 16 GB sticks. I'd recommend going for 2x8GB memories, as you'd be taking advantage of the dual channels.

Third, I've used G.SKILL RIPJAWS and TRIDENT Z before, and I'me currently using CORSAIR LPX VENGEANCE memory and never had any issues with them.

I hope this helps somehow.

44 minutes ago, MasAKKam said:

hey,

First, your intel B360 chipset and motherboard don't support 3200Mhz memory speeds. You should be able to run 2666MHz with XMP profile.

Second, your motherboard supports dual memory channel and I see your options include many single 16 GB sticks. I'd recommend going for 2x8GB memories, as you'd be taking advantage of the dual channels.

Third, I've used G.SKILL RIPJAWS and TRIDENT Z before, and I'me currently using CORSAIR LPX VENGEANCE memory and never had any issues with them.

I hope this helps somehow.

Yeah he stated that he cant run 3200 MHz, but I had missed where he was going to use single 16 sticks. Yes please use dual channel, if you have it so that would be 2 8gb sticks. Glad to see someone else rocking those LPX Vengeance RAM sticks! I have had mine over a year clocked at the speed listed and I have not had an issue. 

12 hours ago, MasAKKam said:

Hey, I think you need 1 min only to read this notice i mentioned in my topic, but its ok np.

On 7/22/2019 at 8:02 AM, The Strange said:

I know that max speed my motherboard and CPU support is 2666, and those one has higher speeds, but at all cases i will never use XMP profile as its not stable most of the time and i have tried this before, and also many people reported stability problems when they used XMP profiles.

Default speed here in my motherboard is 2133 (XMP profile disabled), at all cases i will not use XMP profile because of some stability problems reported regarding using it, and with even me when at first i was running Team T-Force Delta RGB RAM.

And those RAM models i mentioned are the only ones available here right now in my country, i know that dual channel is good thing and i bought Team T-Force Delta RGB RAM 2x8GB for that reason also, but now there's a problem with and i have sent to warranty, but that doesn't mean that 1x16GB will do a bad job, all i just need is the stability while gaming and stuff without crashes or blue screens.

But anyways thanks for your perspective considering Corsair Vengeance LPX.

11 hours ago, TTP said:

Yeah he stated that he cant run 3200 MHz, but I had missed where he was going to use single 16 sticks. Yes please use dual channel, if you have it so that would be 2 8gb sticks. Glad to see someone else rocking those LPX Vengeance RAM sticks! I have had mine over a year clocked at the speed listed and I have not had an issue. 

Well, i know that dual-channel is so good, but my experience with Team T-Force Delta RGB RAM 16GB(2x8GB) made be so disappointed about using dual-channel so + the faulty RAM also, however, there's also 8GB models for Corsair Vengeance LPX available here and almost same price, but not a kit in the same box like Team T-Force Delta RGB that should do a better performance, but anyways i will consider them too, will at first check the warranty of my Team T-Force RAM, if bad response received, then i will consider buying 2 sticks of Corsair Vengeance LPX (1x8GB) and use them in dual-channel mode.

Thanks for your perspective also.

10 hours ago, The Strange said:

Well, i know that dual-channel is so good, but my experience with Team T-Force Delta RGB RAM 16GB(2x8GB) made be so disappointed about using dual-channel so + the faulty RAM also, however, there's also 8GB models for Corsair Vengeance LPX available here and almost same price, but not a kit in the same box like Team T-Force Delta RGB that should do a better performance, but anyways i will consider them too, will at first check the warranty of my Team T-Force RAM, if bad response received, then i will consider buying 2 sticks of Corsair Vengeance LPX (1x8GB) and use them in dual-channel mode.

Thanks for your perspective also.

Yeah the 2x8GB is currently what I am using in my main build. I have had no issues as I said. Let us know how it works out for you! RAM is relatively cheap right now.