Looking for a basic phone within the range of £100 - £175

Hey lads, 

I'm looking to buy a phone within the range of £100 to £175 ($125 - $220 | €110 - €195). I only use my phone for stuff like Reddit, snapchat, Whatsapp, and browsing the internet so it doesn't need to be that good. Just able to run those stuff without any lag or problems. I'm aiming for quite a big screen, as I've grown accustomed to it with the Xiaomi note 2, and a decent battery life (3000 MAH+) although that isn't too much of a problem because i carry a 20K MAH battery pack around with me. And for the sake of patriotism, I would prefer a European phone but obviously not gonna sacrifice too much for that aim 

Thanks!

i got the xiaomi note 7 64gig unlocked international version...on amazon its 187us it does everything...fast, decent battery, games just fine, great camera

if you had a note 2 and liked it youll love the note 7

only thing i dont care for is all the mi apps..but i shut all them down so
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07PY52GVP/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

On 7/23/2019 at 8:32 AM, circeseye said:

i got the xiaomi note 7 64gig unlocked international version...on amazon its 187us it does everything...fast, decent battery, games just fine, great camera

if you had a note 2 and liked it youll love the note 7

only thing i dont care for is all the mi apps..but i shut all them down so
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07PY52GVP/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Hey.

I did actually end up getting another Xiaomi. I've purchased the Mi-9t. Definitely overbudget but who cares.  Thanks anyway!