Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jonfunko

Open air cases?

Posted · Original PosterOP

Are their any decent Atx open air cases, for under 75$ USD most of the ones i see are really jenk, from ebay , 

19 hours ago, jonfunko said:

Are their any decent Atx open air cases, for under 75$ USD most of the ones i see are really jenk, from ebay , 

You mean like a test bed? Or something like a Thermaltake Core P3?

LTT Official Folding Month Oct 1st-Nov 4th! Donate your hardware to science, get forum badges and be entered for rewards!

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS --- P600S VS Define R6/S2

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI   RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage 1x Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX550M      Cooling Cryorig H7

Posted · Original PosterOP
5 hours ago, TVwazhere said:

You mean like a test bed? Or something like a Thermaltake Core P3?

Something pretty simple like Linus's old test bed back at the house when he and luke would do testing upstairs across from the whole room water cooling editing den, trying to find a video i can screen grab to show what i mean.

12 hours ago, jonfunko said:

Something pretty simple like Linus's old test bed back at the house when he and luke would do testing upstairs across from the whole room water cooling editing den, trying to find a video i can screen grab to show what i mean.

https://www.amazon.com/Lian-Li-PC-T60B-Micro-Bench/dp/B008LA5VS2?ref_=fsclp_pl_dp_3

About the cheapest you'll get while still being of some decent quality. 

LTT Official Folding Month Oct 1st-Nov 4th! Donate your hardware to science, get forum badges and be entered for rewards!

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS --- P600S VS Define R6/S2

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI   RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage 1x Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX550M      Cooling Cryorig H7