Does Linus read here or anyone directly connected to the show?

Icarus1138

I have something weird I need help with.... I need help getting some information to the masses. Linus is one of the few people I have ever seen online who I think could help me get this info out. He is very intelligent and is a great teacher.

The problem is that this needs to be handled confidentially at first...so if I could speak to Linus directly that would be great.. or I would need someone here to help us get in contact.

Odds are he's not going to directly check any messages directly towards him, no matter how 'important' your information might be.

Now, if you happen to make a thread with said info and it gets popular enough, it may be noticed by someone directly part of the show.

A girl who loves to love.

Sometimes they take video ideas from the forum

Chances are he's not gonna help you unless he finds it important too

You'd have higher chances going to reddit

37 minutes ago, Icarus1138 said:

I need help getting some information to the masses.

It's very unlikely that whatever you want to get out to people is as important as you think it is.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

It's very unlikely that whatever you want to get out to people is as important as you think it is.

I have been trying to figure out a way to get this info to the masses for many many years. In all that time I have become more certain not less.

22 minutes ago, Aimi said:

Odds are he's not going to directly check any messages directly towards him, no matter how 'important' your information might be.

Now, if you happen to make a thread with said info and it gets popular enough, it may be noticed by someone directly part of the show.

The problem with this though is that how this info is released is very important. If it's something I felt I could just post freely it wouldn't be as big an issue as it is. I need some confidentiality.

1 minute ago, Icarus1138 said:

The problem with this though is that how this info is released is very important. If it's something I felt I could just post freely it wouldn't be as big an issue as it is. I need some confidentiality.

4 minutes ago, Icarus1138 said:

I have been trying to figure out a way to get this info to the masses for many many years. In all that time I have become more certain not less.

Doesn't seem very important if you've known it for years but never bothered to share with anyone. Why keep it so secret anyway?

What is it? I'm curious.

You can however make a announcement of your secret discovery right here in the forum, you're pretty much anonymous anyway (only admins knows your info). And if the information is good, it will generate conversations, and linus or the crew will eventually pick it up in a day or two.  

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

11 minutes ago, Aimi said:

Doesn't seem very important if you've known it for years but never bothered to share with anyone. Why keep it so secret anyway?

It's very complex... incredibly complex. Just discovering what I did was an incredible feat in itself... but getting the world to understand it or believe it might be as big a feat if not bigger.. if it's even possible at all. Linus is the only person I have encountered who has the intelligence and the kind of mind to understand this... and to possibly convince the masses.. AND who might be accessible to me. But even he might not be accessible to me.. and this might be something too weird for him to be interested in. But I am giving it a shot.

I myself am great at learning and piecing info together.. but I am horrible at presenting it to people. That's why I need help.

7 minutes ago, SupaKomputa said:

What is it? I'm curious.

You can however make a announcement of your secret discovery right here in the forum, you're pretty much anonymous anyway (only admins knows your info). And if the information is good, it will generate conversations, and linus or the crew will eventually pick it up in a day or two.  

The problem is that if I present pieces of the info here then that info may spread organically.. but that creates other problems because then the message gets diluted. It's very difficult to understand this if you aren't knowledgeable about the entire saga.. But I feel the info needs to be presented in a very calculated way all at once.. 

Do you know what disinformation is? 

4 minutes ago, Icarus1138 said:

It's very complex... incredibly complex. Just discovering what I did was an incredible feat in in itself... but getting the world to understand it or believe it might be as big a feat if not bigger.. if it's even possible at all. Linus is the only person I have encountered who has the intelligence and the kind of mind to understand this... and to possible convince the masses.. AND who might be accessible to me. But even he might not be accessible to me.. and this might be something too weird for him to be interested in. But I am giving it a shot.

I myself am great at learning and piecing info together.. but I am horrible at presenting it to people. That's why I need help.

You're making this sound like some amazing, deep global conspiracy. Which just begs the question, why some Canadian YouTuber of all people to share this kind of super secret classified info with?

1 minute ago, Aimi said:

You're making this sound like some amazing, deep global conspiracy. Which just begs the question, why some Canadian YouTuber of all people to share this kind of super secret classified info with?

I explained that a bit.. Linus is small time.. but very intelligent and a great teacher. This is outside his realm of expertise.. but he is so sharp I think he could understand it if he took the time.

As I said before... people who are big time and have the intelligence and the platform to help me deal with this are either inaccessible because I am a nobody myself.. or they don't have the time to learn all that is necessary to understand this. Even Linus may not be accessible.. may not have the time and may be unwilling to take it seriously. But if Linus isn't then that should show you why even higher profile people aren't feasible either.

I just have this weird hunch that Linus could be that guy. 

3 minutes ago, Icarus1138 said:

It's very complex... incredibly complex. Just discovering what I did was an incredible feat in in itself... but getting the world to understand it or believe it might be as big a feat if not bigger.. if it's even possible at all. Linus is the only person I have encountered who has the intelligence and the kind of mind to understand this

that seems like a stupid comment to make, as there are lots of people inside of the forum itself that would probably be able to help or offer support for your problem.

most normal people know what that is

2 minutes ago, Icarus1138 said:

The problem is that if I present pieces of the info here then that info may spread organically

not trying to sound mean or offensive, but there are lost of people in the forum who have different interests other than tech that could help you out, like myself for instance have a desire to know about the mind and what makes people do what they do.

and it kind of sounds like your a bit scared of not getting the/any credit for this "amazing" find that you seemed to have stumbled upon

I don't see linus is one of the "conspiracy" channel that spreads this kinds of thing. He mostly talking about facts and opinions about related topics.

I seldom saw him commenting on rumors. There's many channels that dedicated on this topics, you might have better opportunity there.

But hey, you can try, just use the CONTACT US menu at the bottom.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

2 minutes ago, WickedStarfish said:

that seems like a stupid comment to make, as there are lots of people inside of the forum itself that would probably be able to help or offer support for your problem.

most normal people know what that is

Probably.. but I don't know them..  I don't know if they are capable. If others are then I would love some help. 

not trying to sound mean or offensive, but there are lost of people in the forum who have different interests other than tech that could help you out, like myself for instance have a desire to know about the mind and what makes people do what they do.

Do you have a platform though like Linus does or know someone who does.

and it kind of sounds like your a bit scared of not getting the/any credit for this "amazing" find that you seemed to have stumbled upon

I don't care about credit at all. It's more about getting lost in the shuffle. There is so much info involved in this.. that is my only concern about "credit" is that I worry that other info that is tied to this will get lost in the shuffle if it isn't handled properly. I worry about others trying to profit from this or putting their own spin on it to push their own agenda.

4 minutes ago, SupaKomputa said:

I don't see linus is one of the "conspiracy" channel that spreads this kinds of thing. He mostly talking about facts and opinions about related topics.

I seldom saw him commenting on rumors. There's many channels that dedicated on this topics, you might have better opportunity there.

But hey, you can try, just use the CONTACT US menu at the bottom.

That's true.. but anyone who is interested in technology should be very interested in this.. and Linus is so bright.. if I could learn it I know he could.

5 minutes ago, Icarus1138 said:

I explained that a bit.. Linus is small time.. but very intelligent and a great teacher. This is outside his realm of expertise.. but he is so sharp I think he could understand it if he took the time.

As I said before... people who are big time and have the intelligence and the platform to help me deal with this are either inaccessible because I am a nobody myself.. or they don't have the time to learn all that is necessary to understand this. Even Linus may not be accessible.. may not have the time and may be unwilling to take it seriously. But if Linus isn't then that should show you why even higher profile people aren't feasible either.

I just have this weird hunch that Linus could be that guy. 

If it's truly some hugely important information, then it doesn't matter if you're a "nobody" because people will take notice on a public forum.

I still don't get why you insist on keeping everything under wraps though, if it's some government conspiracy or whatever then you should've just went to some deep web bulletin board.

6 minutes ago, Icarus1138 said:

That's true.. but anyone who is interested in technology should be very interested in this.. and Linus is so bright.. if I could learn it I know he could.

I'm interested... ?

Many conspiracy unfolded with just a forum post, if the information is solidly presented, i'm sure it will generate lots of interest, and eventually every youtube channels will talk about it.

Just look at the "Red Mini Mag" controversy. It's going nuclear in just a short time, even the RED CEO himself making responses.

Do you have a platform though like Linus does or know someone who does.

9 minutes ago, Aimi said:

If it's truly some hugely important information, then it doesn't matter if you're a "nobody" because people will take notice on a public forum.

I agree with Aimi in that if it is so important than why hide it, especially if you only want to spread the information around using someone elses influence 

3 minutes ago, Icarus1138 said:

I don't care about credit at all. It's more about getting lost in the shuffle. There is so much info involved in this.. that is my only concern about "credit" is that I worry that other info that is tied to this will get lost in the shuffle if it isn't handled properly. I worry about others trying to profit from this or putting their own spin on it to push their own agenda.

with a username like Icarus and the fact that everyone other than the "big boss" is to stupid to understand your thought process, it kind of just sounds like someone who wants to get the credit or to make a profit from their ideas by going straight to the boss rather than following through say the employee's (simple buisness structure for us lessers to understand)

you do know that if linus media group makes a video about it, there would be conspiracies and false information spread almost straight away so i dont understand why the information cannot just be shared, unless it is because you are looking to get the credit/make a profit, hence my earlier statements. but you know being a mere mortal, what do i know? 

6 minutes ago, Aimi said:

I still don't get why you insist on keeping everything under wraps though, if it's some government conspiracy or whatever then you should've just went to some deep web bulletin board.

But if someone doesn't have the platform to get this info out it won't do any good. And I can't go through all that is necessary to teach someone all that is necessary if they can't help me get the info out. Linus also has the creativity to get this info out. Her has a lot of knowledge and smarts about the media..  anyone else like this would be inaccessible to me or not have the time to go through the info.

It's very difficult to explain this if you don't know how difficult this is.. part of it is because people who are directly involved in this have their own bias... Linus being outside the conspiracy community helps in this way.. it's like he is a blank slate. With people in the conspiracy community it's like they have been polluted mentally... that's by design. The conspiracy community or scientific community is like politics.. 

But if someone doesn't have the platform to get this info out it won't do any good. And I can't go through all that is necessary to teach someone all that is necessary if they can't help me get the info out. Linus also has the creativity to get this info out. Her has a lot of knowledge and smarts about the media..  anyone else like this would be inaccessible to me or not have the time to go through the info.

It's very difficult to explain this if you don't know how difficult this is.. part of it is because people who are directly involved in this have their own bias... Linus being outside the conspiracy community helps in this way.. it's like he is a blank slate. With people in the conspiracy community it's like they have been polluted mentally... that's by design. The conspiracy community or scientific community is like politics.. 

i also think Aimi was stating that if your idea gets a lot of "traffic" inside of the forum, others will then promote it (by sharing/showing others), and it means that there is a higher chance for someone to see it, like someone who is a part of linus media group or another youtuber/someone with a large influence

4 minutes ago, WickedStarfish said:

I agree with Aimi in that if it is so important than why hide it, especially if you only want to spread the information around using someone elses influence 

with a username like Icarus and the fact that everyone other than the "big boss" is to stupid to understand your thought process, it kind of just sounds like someone who wants to get the credit or to make a profit from their ideas by going straight to the boss rather than following through say the employee's (simple buisness structure for us lessers to understand)

you do know that if linus media group makes a video about it, there would be conspiracies and false information spread almost straight away so i dont understand why the information cannot just be shared, unless it is because you are looking to get the credit/make a profit, hence my earlier statements. but you know being a mere mortal, what do i know? 

It's not about being too stupid... or getting credit. As I said before.. there is so much info involved with this.. if I start releasing bits of it publicly it would start spreading.. and others would try to get credit or profit from it. IF that happens then it prevents ALL the info from getting out. There are so many facets to this... so many things connected that are equally as important that need to get out. It's not just one thing... 

I have already done this as well.. and when some piece of info gets out then the people who are suppressing this will find a way to nullify that piece if info. I can explain this to Linus as well... 

Again though.. if someone else had a platform like Linus and his kind of mind that would work too. I just need to know they are capable...

It's not about being too stupid... or getting credit.

and others would try to get credit or profit from it.

?

38 minutes ago, Icarus1138 said:

The problem is that if I present pieces of the info here then that info may spread organically.. but that creates other problems because then the message gets diluted. It's very difficult to understand this if you aren't knowledgeable about the entire saga.. But I feel the info needs to be presented in a very calculated way all at once.. 

Let me guess, you found some extraterrestrials life form 

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

1 minute ago, WickedStarfish said:

i also think Aimi was stating that if your idea gets a lot of "traffic" inside of the forum, others will then promote it (by sharing/showing others), and it means that there is a higher chance for someone to see it, like someone who is a part of linus media group or another youtuber/someone with a large influence

If I release this to a lot of people here though I know what will happen.. people will start arguing every piece of info before everything can be explained. Look how skeptical people are just with what I have stated already. That would happen with every claim I make before I could even go in depth. This is why the whole thing is so tricky.. People have been programmed to be skeptical about everything. This is why I feel trying to explain this to a group is problematic...