Stream LTX

HungFL

Can't make it, but I still want to experience it. How can I watch it?

7 hours ago, spaghetti00 said:

On todays wan show, Linus said there will be a floatplane stream for ltx.

7 hours ago, Time_Lich said:

they were also going to do the wan show at ltx, might have some stuff in there

Thanks guys!

Floatplane for LTT has a 3$ base subscription, does that include streaming or is there another type of subscription that you only get to see after subscribing to the base? (I.E. How much do I need to pay to view the LTX stream?)

1 hour ago, HungFL said:

Thanks guys!

Floatplane for LTT has a 3$ base subscription, does that include streaming or is there another type of subscription that you only get to see after subscribing to the base? (I.E. How much do I need to pay to view the LTX stream?)

The $3 subscription will cover you for everything on there.

Is it just stream or some main stage events recorded for later upload to floatplane?

On 7/21/2019 at 11:12 PM, matv said:

Is it just stream or some main stage events recorded for later upload to floatplane?

They said they would have a stream up of the talks and things going on, on the main stage, I don't remember him mentioning anything else, but there is a possibility of some rando streams going up too I would imagine if they have time. Would have thought the streams would just get archived for later viewing on Floatplane, but I'm not subscribed so not sure how that is handled normally on there.

On 7/19/2019 at 11:42 PM, HungFL said:

Can't make it, but I still want to experience it. How can I watch it?

Buy Floatplane. They plan to stream it. But I read from Nick that they are uncertain that the stream will be uploaded afterwards. So up to you. There will most likely be a couple LTT videos on the event but nothing that covers everything like FP is "supposed" to.

Creator Of That Awkward Silence

You guys convinced me, I subscribed, but nothing on live while LTX is going strong. Any schedule written somewhere hidden?

No schedule that I could  find. If someone can link to some info regarding the aforementioned stream then that would be great :D

AMD 5900x, 2x16GB ( G.skill F4-3600C16 ), Radeon VII, Radeon 570,  Corsair 1200i , SSD 240/500GB, HDD 640GB,1TB,5TB, 1TB NVME. Lian li 011Dyanmic XL, big ass LTT mouse-pad & stealth water bottle

It's currently live, here is the schedule for today:

UTC-04:00

14:30 - Welcome to LTX 2019 featuring DreamHack! w/Linus Tech Tips

15:00 - Best Processor to Pick in 2019 w/Austin Evans, Jayztwocents, Anthony

16:00 - PC Do's and Don'ts w/ Hardware Canucks, Level1Techs, Jake

17:00 - Industry Insights w/MSI

18:00 - Family Feud

19:00 - Running a YouTube Business - The Early Years w/ Linus Tech Tips, Strange Parts, EposVox

20:00 - WAN Show LIVE

Oh man... I hoped at least they would stream the special WanShow on Twitch.

11 hours ago, HungFL said:

It's currently live, here is the schedule for today:

UTC-04:00

14:30 - Welcome to LTX 2019 featuring DreamHack! w/Linus Tech Tips

15:00 - Best Processor to Pick in 2019 w/Austin Evans, Jayztwocents, Anthony

16:00 - PC Do's and Don'ts w/ Hardware Canucks, Level1Techs, Jake

17:00 - Industry Insights w/MSI

18:00 - Family Feud

19:00 - Running a YouTube Business - The Early Years w/ Linus Tech Tips, Strange Parts, EposVox

20:00 - WAN Show LIVE

Thanks, that was going on while I was asleep lol

Well Ill be watching it now at work, provided  there is a stream somewhere  ( should be ) 

AMD 5900x, 2x16GB ( G.skill F4-3600C16 ), Radeon VII, Radeon 570,  Corsair 1200i , SSD 240/500GB, HDD 640GB,1TB,5TB, 1TB NVME. Lian li 011Dyanmic XL, big ass LTT mouse-pad & stealth water bottle

are there any VOD's of the panels on Floatplane?

Main Rig |  Asus Maximus VIII Hero | Intel 6700k @ 5ghz | Corsair H110i GTX | 16gb Kingston HyperX 2800mhz DDR4 | Corsair hx1000i | Intel 750 400gb NVME 2.5 SSD | 2x 512gb Samsung 840 Pro SSD | 8x 4tb Seagate HDD Synology DS1813+ | BenQ XL2720T | Zowie FK1 | Corsair K70 RGB | Sennheiser HD650 | Mayflower 02DAC and Amp combo | Blue Spark Microphone | Fractal Define S | Asus GTX980ti Strix

Wife's Rig | Asus P8Z77-I Deluxe | Intel 3770k @ 4.8ghz | Corsair H100i 4x sp120 Quiet Edition | 16gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2400mhz DDR3 | Corsair ax760i | 2x 512gb Samsung 840 Pro SSD | 3x 24" Lenovo 1200p Screens  | Bit Fenix Prodigy 230mm Intake & af140 Exhaust | Gigabyte GTX780

34 minutes ago, pyromaniac said:

are there any VOD's of the panels on Floatplane?

No,

So far you got the WAN show on youtube and Twitch only. 

they've repeatedly announced on FP chat watching the panels live here, that there will BE vod of the panels. I figure it will take 2-3 days min (thats my opinion not official) as I think right now LMG and LTT are a bit busy and need a day or 2 of recovery. ;)

thanks for streaming it on FP it rocks and did all weekend.

to err is human, to really mess things up requires an IP.