Anyone staying at the Cambie Downtown Hostel?

Gabriel Justus

Was wondering if anyone else is staying there, i dunno, we could meet up, have some fun, go together to LTX, i plan on walking to ltx since its just 15 minutes away from the hostel.

I am also taking my switch with me, loaded with party games and i play quite a lot of pokemon go too if anyone is into that haha

I am also staying there. I already was planning on hanging out with some of my office tour compatriots but we most likely would have no problems including you if you'd like

that would be cool, with the hotel common area i think it is a great place to meet some new people and have a bit of fun ^^

On 7/23/2019 at 8:57 AM, coma said:

I am actually staying there too. More than happy to meet up once I get in town Friday!

That is great, i will arrive today at 22pm, would be great to meet up tomorrow, maybe go get the tickets early together?

On 7/23/2019 at 3:20 PM, Keystone Nyan Cat said:

I'm staying relatively closeby; I'd love to meet up too! :)

That would be great, the more the merrier haha

I don't think I get in until 4 PM tomorrow (no idea what these time changes have in store for me) haha.

If you don't mind an "industry person", I'll be there as well, though not till Friday night. Love to meet any Antlion Audio fans (or convert you to our cause) ... or just hang out and have a some drinks.

Director of Marketing for Antlion Audio, creators of the ModMic.

More info at www.ModMic.com

Ask questions, I'm friendly!

Haha, i dont know what an "industry person" means AAJoe, but i dont mind anyone, i am here to meet new people ^^

And i get ya coma, i get ya, the timezones did a number on me

If ya guys want we could agree on a meetup time at the lounge in the first floor of the hostel, my room is right in front of it, what do ya guys say about 8pm vancouver time? In time to go down in the bar and have some drinks haha

That should work for me at least. In theory, I arrive at about 7:30. And by industry person I mean I work for Antlion Audio (one of the guys who's responsible for those ads Linus does in the middle of an episode, lol)

On 7/19/2019 at 7:39 PM, Gabriel Justus said:

Was wondering if anyone else is staying there, i dunno, we could meet up, have some fun, go together to LTX, i plan on walking to ltx since its just 15 minutes away from the hostel.

I am also taking my switch with me, loaded with party games and i play quite a lot of pokemon go too if anyone is into that haha

Is this the place on Seymour? 

Ya

Sorry I'm late to the party but I'm staying here as well. Would be down to meet up with people.

Sorry that i showed up late actually, my phone died and i was at a pretty cool pub, so i just didnt see time fly, i feel really embarassed =/

What time were you all meeting in the lobby?

im currently in the pub downstairs if anyone wants to have a drink. Im in a black button up shirt