How do I upgrade my Lenovo Ideapad 320 i7 7th gen

Just now I've bought an Ideapad 320 with 7th gen i7, 2TB HDD, 8GB RAM. I got it for a really low price since it wasn't used by my relatives. Looking into it, it is the 
"Lenovo Ideapad 320-IKB" and shows that it is also available with SATA SSD.

I really want to upgrade the ram and add an ssd but when I looked at the back there isn't a clear way to open  it. It's like the entire lower chassis was one whole block and it seems there's no way  to open it.
TL;DR I bought a laptop for cheap and I want to upgrade it but it looks either hard or impossible.

EDIT: I took a look at ifixit and saw an Ideapad 320-ABR, the back looks exactly the same as mine as well as the location of the optical drive. Looking into Lenovo's website there are options with an SSD and an HDD together so I would assume mine would have a slot for an ssd. I also happen to have an Optical drive (which I assume is the ODD option in their website) and all the options with ODD also had PCIe option.
I don't have a prying tool though and I worry about messing up the chassis.

I would look up a teardown on YouTube and see what you find. Probably the best way to find out. 

Just now, Brooksie359 said:

I would look up a teardown on YouTube and see what you find. Probably the best way to find out. 

I don't have those prying tools they are using to remove the back panel what could I use in it's place?

6 minutes ago, Reiidar said:

I don't have those prying tools they are using to remove the back panel what could I use in it's place?

Idk I dont really do tear downs very often. Normally I just use my fingers when taking apart laptops. 

Just now, Alexsolo said:

It couldn't be easier to get inside. I've opened these before...

Bottom cover screws, then gently pry it open from one of the sides...

Even using a thick business card or an old credit card, or even a guitar pick (instead of the plastic prying tools) can help.

I'm having trouble with the area around the optical drive, I've already gotten all the sides off but when I'm trying to remove it, it gets stuck right below the upper rubber feet area right next to the optical drive. From the pdf you've sent it seems the optical drive is not removable and I'm concerned that would be why.

Edit: Ultimately I just want to know what slot I have for upgrades.

Just now, Alexsolo said:

There's a small screw hole (the one that isn't identified in the picture), once that screw is out the optical drive should slide out.

Under which you may find a hidden screw.

Slots for upgrades, the hard drive 2.5'' bay, you can replace the optical drive with a hard drive using a caddy adapter.

And the ram should be upgradable.

I've found the extra screw, it's under the warranty seal sticker. What should I look for when it comes a caddy adapter?