What glitch made you have something you didn't pay for.

Back in the flip phone days my cellphone carrier sent me 2 of the same phone when I only ordered one.  I actually ended up needing the second phone in a year in a half into my agreement after the plastic broke off close to the hinges.  Then the same thing happened to the second phone after another year and a bit.  Clearly a design flaw but I didn't have to deal with a phone that was just out of warranty.

When I bought my Gigabyte Windforce GTX 770 2GB, it came bundled with a Metro game (2033 or LastLight, not sure). 

In the box I also found an AMD redemption code for Sleeping Dogs. 

56 minutes ago, Princess Luna said:

Personally I bought a G.Skill 16GB (2x8GB) Trident Z 3200mhz CL16 kit second hand for like 20 dollars from someone because it was dead, went through the Lifetime warranty deal with G.Skill... took me a solid month (because sent it to the US from Braizl) but eventually I got back for free the brand-new replacement.

That reminds me of this switch a friend had back in the 90's.  From memory it was a 3com unit. It was 24 port 10/100 (commercial switch and expensive for the time).  He got it free because it had died, I diagnosed it to be the power supply and modified a new PSU from an old ATX supply.   We were so thrilled to get it working again that it didn't upset us too much to find out it had a life time warranty,  we could have just sent it back for replacement ?.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

pirated windows 7 free upgraded to legit windows 10 lol

also got some from virtual machine

On 7/16/2019 at 7:38 PM, Tedstonegenious said:

I just got upgraded to win 10 Enterprise when I only paid for an upgrade to win 10 pro at the Microsoft store. So that made me think, have you made a purchase (or not), and got something that was supposed to be off-limits at the price you paid for. Ex, getting extra months on a membership, my windows ex, etc. You got something that you didn't pay for but is still better than what you did. The only rule is that it needs to be unintentional. No making new emails to get new trials for Netflix. What is your story?

Not quite a PC issue - but still a hilarious software glitch. 
Here in the UK we have Pay-At-Pump fuel stations. Well, I managed to get about £55 worth of fuel for £1!

I was over the moon of course, me being a student an all :D

I pre-ordered the collectors batmobile edition of Arkham Knight for the PS4. A week before the release i got an email from the seller that the collectors edition was delayed and i would get it a week later. But to make me able to play on release day i would receive a download code. Then 2 days before the release all the crap reviews and complaints started, and i got an email saying the edition i ordered was canceled and would never be send. I canceled my order and got my money back.... however on the day of release 2days later i received an email with a download code for the game. Including codes for some extra dlc stuff.

Yes i used the codes and played the game, it was awesome and worked great on the ps4. The fact it was free only made it more awesome.

I ended up buying the game for the PC, so they got my money anyway :P. Just less of it hehe.

I have no signature

Had a KFC near me that for 4 days was charging $0.02 for a large fillet burger combo. The register would show the correct price, but the card reader would only charge the 2 cents.

Last night when the bill came after drinks. We didn’t think about it and just paid and left. Hour later look at the bill - hurrah 6 free pints ??

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

A soda machine at my old workplace was defective, $1 for a can, it would give you 2 cans and $0.5 back!

A few regulars found out too but we kept it to ourselves (and enjoyed quite a few cheap drinks!), it was fixed 2 weeks later when the guy that refills it came by :(

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

I ordered a 16GB flash drive off Amazon and they sent me a 32GB. Not the biggest win ever, but I was pleasantly surprised.

I'm pretty sure my purpose in life is to serve as a warning for others.

I bought a used Xbox with no mention of an included game on the eBay listing. When it got home and I opened it up to my surprise there was a free copy of Dead Rising 3 in there.

I also got a free copy of Rocket League for playing another game. Something about a Xbox quest I dunno. This is before Gamepass.