What should i do?

Spirit`yL

Hey,here is a idea that i wanna change my PC.

Well,my mom has buy a HP OMEN5 laptop for me to study in university,but,you know that is university mates always get play together through PC.

In actually,this OMEN5 with intel Core i5 9300H processor and a Nvidia GTX 1650 4G is good enough for gamming,but my idea is to collect pocketmoney to build a Ryzen and Radeon Platform(cause iam a Red Team fans) in next few years by working in

vocation or worjig for teachers an professors in school days,but my dad think that is undesirable because what i done will be hurt my mom`s heart,so guys what you think,agree or disagree?

2 minutes ago, Spirit`yL said:

Well,my mom has buy a HP OMEN5 laptop for me to study in university,but,you know that is university mates always get play together through PC.

In actually,this OMEN5 with intel Core i5 9300H processor and a Nvidia GTX 1650 4G is good enough for gamming

Your mother bought you a laptop that meets your needs and you can do some light gaming on it? That's nice of her. I'm failing to see the problem here.

3 minutes ago, Spirit`yL said:

,but my idea is to collect pocketmoney to build a Ryzen and Radeon Platform(cause iam a Red Team fans) in next few years by working in

vocation or worjig for teachers an professors in school days,but my dad think that is undesirable because what i done will be hurt my mom`s heart,so guys what you think,agree or disagree? 

If it's going to take you "a few years" to save up pocket money to buy a new computer, I guarantee your mother won't care if you replace what would then be a several year old laptop that you presumably had used throughout most of your university education.

If you went out and bought a new Laptop tomorrow after being given one by your mother it would seem a little ungrateful, and wasteful, but saving your money to upgrade in a few years time or when your needs necessitate an upgrade shouldn't be an issue.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

2 minutes ago, Spotty said:

Your mother bought you a laptop that meets your needs and you can do some light gaming on it? That's nice of her. I'm failing to see the problem here.

If it's going to take you "a few years" to save up pocket money to buy a new computer, I guarantee your mother won't care if you replace what would then be a several year old laptop that you presumably had used throughout most of your university education.

If you went out and bought a new Laptop tomorrow after being given one by your mother it would seem a little ungrateful, and wasteful, but saving your money to upgrade in a few years time or when your needs necessitate an upgrade shouldn't be an issue.

Well,it can run the games that i played now(PUBG and The Ghost Recon:Wild Land)

Don't be a 'Red Team' or a 'Green Team' guy. Both AMD and Intel/Nvidia have great products. Look at the product itself - the Omen 5 is a great laptop with exceptional specs. Don't have brand loyalty just go get something, look at it objectively. 

3 hours ago, Spotty said:

But bro,How to update a Laptop processor and a Laptop Graphics all with BGA Socket???

3 hours ago, floofer said:

Don't be a 'Red Team' or a 'Green Team' guy. Both AMD and Intel/Nvidia have great products. Look at the product itself - the Omen 5 is a great laptop with exceptional specs. Don't have brand loyalty just go get something, look at it objectively. 

The versioni buy is a 144hz pannel inside version ?