Ram is not fully used on windows 10

Hello!
so, this started a few months ago and i just can't fix it, I bought this PC from a store (brazillian store pichau) and it came with 4GB of ram, it was all being recognized, but then, one day i turn the computer on and it only uses 2,2GB of ram, but it recognizes its a 4GB stick but only use 2,2GB, and this affects me ALOT, some games are no longer playable, the computer is much slower (after all, 100% of the ram use now was 50% some time ago), i already tried changing the ram to another slot, and messing with some configurations, even the bios recognize 4GB but windows only use 2 (My bios are MSI click bios) what can i do to try to fix this? my ram is DDR4, 4GB stick and i can't just buy another ram stick, in brazil those are really expensive (the cheapest one i found was a 4GB stick for 120R$) please help! (memoria = Memory) (Uso da memoria = Memory use)  blob.png.404352ce966b6da68c6a92778d2a558d.png

Can you give some system hardware specifics?

1 minute ago, Den-Fi said:

yep, 
will a speccy print do it?

3 minutes ago, Den-Fi said:

blob.png.3446dbe2c0619143de05d188395c8b99.pngT2242we is my monitor 

Can you post a screenshot of task manager on the memory tab?

-アパゾ

4 minutes ago, APasz said:

Yep
blob.png.0ed9644fffb6937fbab7c44c438a3193.png

3 minutes ago, BriarCampbell5 said:

Just to confirm, both sticks are identical?

Its only one 4GB stick

6 minutes ago, APasz said:

if you need a translation of the screenshot i can translate it

I see the hardware reserved is cut off, can you tell what it is?

First thing that comes to mind is iGPU has reserved a large part, likely some faulty update. Could try disabling it manually in the bios.

-アパゾ

Open the Run prompt by pressing your Windows key and R at the same time. Type "msinfo32" and press enter. On the right side of the window that comes up, look for "System Type". What does it say there?

2 minutes ago, BriarCampbell5 said:

Open the Run prompt by pressing your Windows key and R at the same time. Type "msinfo32" and press enter. On the right side of the window that comes up, look for "System Type". What does it say there?

"PC Based on X64", i dont know if this is right, i can send a whole print if you want

4 minutes ago, APasz said:

I see the hardware reserved is cut off, can you tell what it is?

First thing that comes to mind is iGPU has reserved a large part, likely some faulty update. Could try disabling it manually in the bios.

my bios is MSI click bios, where can i find the setting to disable it?blob.png.9df20178e63f89e9761e3bbb16241a1f.png

Just now, Boowastaken said:

"PC Based on X64", i dont know if this is right, i can send a whole print if you want

That is reassuring. Could you please screenshot all 6 that mention memory from that same window?

1 minute ago, BriarCampbell5 said:

That is reassuring. Could you please screenshot all 6 that mention memory from that same window?

blob.png.34f31fbae6a79ad8ae3ca5334a392cfd.pngthis?

1 minute ago, Boowastaken said:

blob.png.34f31fbae6a79ad8ae3ca5334a392cfd.pngthis?

Yes. Based on the looks of it, one of the chips on your stick of ram could have died. If this happened, I'm surprised that the RAM module works at all. Make sure none of the pins on the RAM stick are scratched/chipped/dirty/missing.

1 minute ago, BriarCampbell5 said:

Translation of the screenshot (in order first to last)
physical memory (ram) installed
Total physical memoria
physical memory available
total Virtual Memory
Virtual Memory available
Paging file space

Just now, BriarCampbell5 said:

Yes. Based on the looks of it, one of the chips on your stick of ram could have died. If this happened, I'm surprised that the RAM module works at all. Make sure none of the pins on the RAM stick are scratched/chipped/dirty/missing.

I will look at the ram, Thank you for helping!

The online manual isn't particularly helpful as to what it's called or where it is on your specific model.

Just look through all the settings. It'll be something along the lines of iGPU or integrated graphics or onboard graphics.

On my MSI Z390 board it's under 'advanced' and 'integrated graphics configuration'.

Turn off IGD multi-monitor. And set shared memory as low as possible. Also ensure initiate graphic adaptor is set to PEG and not IGD.

-アパゾ

27 minutes ago, BriarCampbell5 said:

Windows does not support dimms with non-functioning chips and i highly doubt OP has one of enterprise grade dimms that don't stripe across the chips.

However malfunction is possible. If you have a spare USB drive, you can download and run Memtest86. it'll take a while to run through its test but it'll detect anything Windows or bios doesn't.

-アパゾ