Purchase Advice, headphones for all.

Glement(Max)
2 minutes ago, rice guru said:

Most likely not but they claim to be able to. I personally don't know why your so hung up on 250ohm

IDK, maybe just cause more stage at 600ohm?

Just now, Glement(Max) said:

IDK, maybe just cause more stage at 600ohm?

No all you get is slightly tighter bass and a better perfoy if you are scaling up amps or running a tube. If you just want something for gaming and casual listening 250 ohm is more worthwhile for your money.

They are tuned so we'll to sound the same that almost nobody can tell the difference

10 minutes ago, rice guru said:

No all you get is slightly tighter bass and a better perfoy if you are scaling up amps or running a tube. If you just want something for gaming and casual listening 250 ohm is more worthwhile for your money.

so why not get  this tighter bass?

7 minutes ago, Glement(Max) said:

so why not get  this tighter bass?

It's more expensive and you to run as you need more expensive gear and is a more expensive headphone. But if you really want to jump in the audiophile game go for it. But I say go with what's cheaper as they all mostly sound the same

10 minutes ago, rice guru said:

It's more expensive and you to run and is a more expensive headphone. But if you really want to jump in the audiophile game go for it. But I say go with what's cheaper as they all mostly sound the same

It's more expensive and you to run and is a more expensive headphone.

What?  You mean it need more investment in dac/amp? Or what? 

But I say go with what's cheaper as they all mostly sound the same

Dac/amp or headphones?

2 minutes ago, Glement(Max) said:

It's more expensive and you to run and is a more expensive headphone. What?  You mean it need more investment in dac/amp? Or what? 

yes the headphone itself is generally more ex[ensive.and you need a more expensive amp dac setup like mine which is about $180 

9 minutes ago, rice guru said:

yes the headphone itself is generally more ex[ensive.and you need a more expensive amp dac setup like mine which is about $180 

Ehm, 600ohm dt 990 is the same as 250 for price in my shop, maybe 10-20$ difference, g6 is 150$ in my shop. so i dont understand what you are talking about.  

1 minute ago, Glement(Max) said:

Ehm, 600ohm dt 990 is the same as 250 for price in my shop, maybe 10-20$ difference, g6 is 150$ in my shop. so i dont understand what you are talking about.  

if it's the same price that is great grab that. the 600ohm headphone would probably require you to get more expensive gear to run them like a monoprice liquid spark and a separate dac. but that also depends on how loud you want to run them. 600 ohm headphones are harder to drive than 250 ohm by a significant margin you need more power to drive a 600 ohm headphone. you can try getting the 600 ohm and the g6 if it's loud enough for you then it's perfect. what I'm trying to say is I don't know if the G6 has enough power to drive the 600 ohm but creative claims it should be able to.

2 minutes ago, rice guru said:

if it's the same price that is great grab that. the 600ohm headphone would probably require you to get more expensive gear to run them like a monoprice liquid spark and a separate dac. but that also depends on how loud you want to run them. 600 ohm headphones are harder to drive than 250 ohm by a significant margin you need more power to drive a 600 ohm headphone. you can try getting the 600 ohm and the g6 if it's loud enough for you then it's perfect. what I'm trying to say is I don't know if the G6 has enough power to drive the 600 ohm but creative claims it should be able to.

Thanks, i still can return it in 14 days so no problem there :)

2 hours ago, rice guru said:

When i plug g6 in PC i need to setup windows to 7.1 output to this card so when i wanted surround i need just to turn it on on g6?

10 minutes ago, Glement(Max) said:

When i plug g6 in PC i need to setup windows to 7.1 output to this card so when i wanted surround i need just to turn it on on g6?

I'm not too sure about that I don't own the g6. But it should be software or just automatically set on the card if you press the button

On 7/14/2019 at 7:47 PM, rice guru said:

I'm not too sure about that I don't own the g6. But it should be software or just automatically set on the card if you press the button

Do you know, if scout mode in g6 is just normalization in windows or it is something else?

2 hours ago, Glement(Max) said:

Do you know, if scout mode in g6 is just normalization in windows or it is something else?

Honestly I don't know I don't own it