Headset recommendation

Hi.

As they all break the same time sadly, after 3 years my headset broke today.

I am looking for a recommendation for headset. Now I don't know if I should get a "Gaming" Headset or get Headphones and separate microphone.

What I am looking for:

1. Wireless headset as I have a problem with wires on headsets

2. Comfortable for long usage

3. Price at most 170 - 180 euros (190 - 200 $) for the whole headset or both headphone and microphone

4. Over ear as I hate in ear and on ear (not comfortable in my opinion).

Thanks in advance for any recommendations.

EDIT: Usage: Gaming

EDIT2: We can throw the wireless part. Maybe there are some better things at this price that are wired.

26 minutes ago, huilun02 said:

For what purpose and what is your tolerance for latency?

Edited. I don't know what to say about latency, I will come back after I read more about it ...

Edit: The latency as low as it can get in that price.

Still in need of any recommendation. I am up for Audiophil ones too if they are ok for my requests.

Senheiser GSP 350

Senheiser Game One

Senheiser GSP 550

Senheiser GSP 600   paired with Senheiser GSX 1000 Gaming Audio Amplifier  <----My setup

Senheiser GSP 670  <----Wireless but pricey

Budget Friendly

Corsair VOID Pro RGB

Corsair VOID Pro RGB Wireless

Logitech G935 Wireless

The only Senheisers I can actually speak for are the GSP 600 because they are the only ones I have owned, top notch quality and sound. I went with the GSP 600 as they are a closed back design and block out a decent amount of outside noise. (I have children) I paired them with the Senheiser GSX 1000 solely for the surround sound. 

I have owned several different versions of Logitech headsets and have been satisfied with the audio on all of them. Both the sound and mic quality were pretty good, they sounded great and I have never gotten any complaints about my mic in various voice chat services. My main problem with the Logitech headsets would be the durability. I have had plastic crack from dropping them off of my desk, my kids have ripped the mic off, they have cracked over time from just putting them on and removing them often enough. They have a nice fit and finish overall, decent sound and mic quality but, plan on replacing them in 2 years.

I have owned a few of the Corsairs including the VOID pros and they have been my favorite. They are better built than the Logitech and have lasted much longer. With the Corsairs I feel like I gave up a little sound quality over the Logitech but gained better durability which was not a problems for me. The mic on the Corsairs are also decent, again, no complaints in voice chat.

I prefer wireless but I am glad I chose the GSP 600. They are the best sounding headset I have owned and have the best mic quality. They are also the most expensive I have owned and, only more expensive paired with the amplifier. I have not had them as long as I have had any of the Logitechs or Corsairs but I have no question they will be more durable. I love the outside noise isolation as I love to be immersed in my games but thats not for everyone.

My recommendation would be to go with any of the Senheisers if you want the best and dont mind spending a little extra money. The game ones are a GREAT choice. If you want to spend a little less...Id go with the Corsair VOIDS.

-Moved to Audio-

1 hour ago, noperative said:

The only Senheisers I can actually speak for are the GSP 600 because they are the only ones I have owned, top notch quality and sound. I went with the GSP 600 as they are a closed back design and block out a decent amount of outside noise. (I have children) I paired them with the Senheiser GSX 1000 solely for the surround sound. 

I can speak for the G4me One's ,which are amazing IMO. I use them for console gaming with a USB-3.5mm adapter though they work great as well with PC. I have the HD518's and HD6XX's to compare them to and they sound mostly like the HD518's. The Mic on the GSP600 and G4me One's are the same I believe.

Drop (formerly massdrop) has the PC37x headset for $120 which is basically the PC373D (which is almost exactly the same as G4me One's) which based off my combined experience with Sennheiser headsets I' could confidently recommend.

https://drop.com/buy/massdrop-x-sennheiser-pc37x-gaming-headset

https://drop.com/buy/massdrop-x-sennheiser-pc37x-gaming-headset-eu

20181002_191952.jpg

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

1 hour ago, TVwazhere said:

-Moved to Audio-

I can speak for the G4me One's ,which are amazing IMO. I use them for console gaming with a USB-3.5mm adapter though they work great as well with PC. I have the HD518's and HD6XX's to compare them to and they sound mostly like the HD518's. The Mic on the GSP600 and G4me One's are the same I believe.

Drop (formerly massdrop) has the PC37x headset for $120 which is basically the PC373D (which is almost exactly the same as G4me One's) which based off my combined experience with Sennheiser headsets I' could confidently recommend.

https://drop.com/buy/massdrop-x-sennheiser-pc37x-gaming-headset

https://drop.com/buy/massdrop-x-sennheiser-pc37x-gaming-headset-eu

20181002_191952.jpg

After some other recommendations I went for Game One. Hopefully I will get them delivered tomorrow. As far as i've seen they are seen pretty well.